Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Bleach RP, Signup an Discussion Thread

This is a new Bleach RP. I'd also like to say improved as well. It provides people with much, much, much more creativity, and freedom with your characters, it's awesome.

Rules

1.) No Godmodding!!!(A.k.a. being perfect/cheating)
2.) Please be Semi-Literate.
3.) Please no over powered abilities. (though, I am very leaniant on this.)
4.) No being related in anyway to any member of the cast of the Bleach Anime/Manga. (There are VERY FEW exceptions.)
5.) No attacks that kill in one hit.
6.) Give your opponent time to respond when fighting, no automatic hitting your enemy. (Unless enemy is severely outclassed)
7.) Maximum of 2 RP characters (Unless one dies OR you can give me a reason for you to have more, NPCs such as family members don't count). This rule is to prevent people from making useless characters. There are many exceptions.
8.) At the bottom of your profile put the word gigai so I know you read the rules.

Character Creation

Username:
Name:
Character type:
Original hometown:
Personality:
Description:
Bio:
Stats:

a.) Physical combat:
b.) Demonic arts:
c.) Illusionary arts:
d.) Intelligence:
e.) Force:
f.) Speed:
g.) Stamina:
h.) Demonic Force:

Level 1 anything - 195 Level 2 anything - 245 Level 3 anying - 300. Bonus points will be given as discressioned. 50 is max. (Captain shinigami is 340)

Physical Combat: How well your person fights useing physical attacks. IE: Zampakutos.
Demonic Arts: Your knowledge in the demonic arts. The higher it is, the more you are able to use.
Illusionary Arts: Your knowledge in Illusionary arts. The higher it is, the easier you will be able tgo put someone under the illusion, and the more he/she/it will not be aware of it.
Intellegence: The smarter your character will be. They will be able to put together more plans faster, and be able to see other's plans and strategies.
Force: How much physical power you have behind yourattacks.
Speed: How fast your character is.
Stamina: How long your character can battle for and the more powerfull the attacks it can use.
Demoinic Force: How powerful your character's demonic powers are. This is the power behind them.

Your character may be any of the following: Human (normal humans, no powers), Plus (a human with powers, ie: Chad and Inoue), Shinigami (self explanitory), Hollow (self explanitory), Mod soul (people like Kon), or a Quincy (people like Ishida). Bountou may be added in at a later date.

To create a human, it is like a making a normal human, follow the template.
For a plus: it is same as a human, only they have a custom power. You make create your own power for this. I am very leaniant on this.
Shinigami: It's a custom shinigami. I'll let you have a coustom shikai. Only Shinigami I chose will be allowed to use a bankai. (very few)
Hollow: Basicaly, a hollow. Tell us what he/she/it looks like, and what it's ability is.
Mod Soul: This is a special human. the only way fo them to die is for the small pill tghey are concealed in get's destryoyed. This makes them vitually invincible, and may have special powers. They cannot heal while in a body though, due gto it being dead.
Quincy: This, is a quincy, should be self-explanitory. They are archers, so in short, they are only ranged worriors.

Each class has it's own advantages. Now, a human has now ranks t all. They also lack spirt power altogether, so they are unable to use any demonic powers.

Plus: First level - just discovered powers. (ie-Chad with his arm before going to soul sosiety) Secon level - mastered powers, and possibally upgraded powers. (ie-chad after soul sosiety ark. had two powerful arms and a sheild)

Shinigami: Unseated- Will have no seated rank and next to no powers. Unable to do first release of zanpakuto. Seated- Will have a number of seating, meaning thay have rank. They are able to do first release. Vice-captain- Special rank. Able to do first realease. Some able to do bankai. Chosen by Captain ranked shinigami, only. Captain- Highest ranked shinigami. First and second realeases manditory. Command all other shinigami in their squads. Able to chose their own Vice-Captain.

Hollow: Hollow- a normal, low leveled hollow. This is a new hollow that feeds on normal souls. Have a combat ability. Menos Grande- Very powerful hollows. limited attacks to only cero, and no other abilities. Arrancar- Highest level hollow. Has shinigami powers awakened in them. Very powerful, and able to release. (fuses with zanpakuto)

Mod Souls: Mod Souls have only one level. They are stronger than normal humans, and may have some sort of power in them. They can only be killed by destroying the pill that the spirit is contained in.

Quincy: A quincy's power is desided in which kind of equipment he/she uses. A basic Quincy will use the basic braclet. The next level will use the spirit glove. The highest levl Quincy wil use the powerful braclet.

Vizard: I don't want to have too many of these around, so PM myself when making a character, and I'll deside. The Vizard is a shinigami who gained hollow powers. They have all abilities of the shinigami, and have the boost from the hollow mask.

All characters will be first ranked, then I will deside on who gets a promotion to where. So have stuff ready, just in case.

If there are any questions, please PM myself about them.

Here is a link to all known demon arts. link

Tame

Here's the character I was telling you about.

Username: Tame
Name: Takeo Shigeru
Character type: Plus (Level 1)
Original hometown: Okutama. Now lives in Karakura Town
Personality: Shigeru is the class clown and always talks rubbish (deliberately), but most people like him, even if he does sometimes get a little annoying. Despite playing the fool, he's actually more intelligent than people give him credit for, not that he minds that; he only ever brags about his own abilities when he's joking.
As soon as he's away from a crowd, however, he immediately becomes introspective and philosophical.
He also secretly harbours a deep sense of misanthropy and resents the human race's machinations. On the other hand, he is aware that he cannot bring himself to hate humans as individuals, and hates his own hypocrisy.
Description: 5'10" tall and slim in build, but with a strong, if not particularly large, body. He has medium-length brown hair that sticks up at the sides and back (held in place with plenty of hair spray) and a handsome, somewhat boyish face. He has large brown eyes, but despite his comedic disposition, rarely smiles.
Bio: Raised as a normal kid, Shigeru's unorthodox way of thinking led him to hate the human race for destroying Mother Earth. Falling into depression, he saw before him a bleak future, devoid of hope.
However, around this time he began feeling the presence of hollows. Shigeru's spiritual powers began to emerge, and were finally released when he was attacked one day by a hollow. He found himself able to see the monster, but unable to fight it. However, instinct took charge and he found himself able to avoid its blows for some time. As the hollow finally caught him and brought him close to death, he realised that in a crisis, that property present in all life forms becomes most strong; the desire to live, which enables people to do extraordinary things they didn't think possible in themselves. At this time Shigeru's powers finally emerged and was able to defeat the hollow, his instinct to live being greater than its.
Stats:

a.) Physical combat: 40
b.) Demonic arts: 10
c.) Illusionary arts: 0
d.) Intelligence: 30
e.) Force: 35
f.) Speed: 40
g.) Stamina: 40
h.) Demonic Force: 0

Powers:
Name: Hand of Byakko
Appearance: Gauntlet-like gloves appear over Shigeru's hands and forearms. They are white in colour, with black edges and four black stripes on their back sides. From the tips of the four fingers of either hand (not the thumb) extends a claw of some three inches.
Effect: When employing his special power, Shigeru's own speed and strength increase. Used for lethality rather than pure destructive power, the claws are capable of piercing steel or stone, making them deadly to one stabbed by them. They are also used for slashing, when they can cause wounds of varying depth.
The gauntlets' second ability beyond pure combat prowess involves a release of condensed energy. Thrusting forward his arm with his fingers extended, a burst of energy is expelled from each finger. Though not individually particularly powerful, when they strike simultaneously, the blasts are capable of breaking stone.
Forming a spearhand shape, the blasts are released as one, increasing their power.

Quick question: do Demonic Force and Demonic Power refer only to Kidou, or does it refer to all such techniques used by any character (eg. Quincies' techniques, Hollows' Cero, Chad's arm blasts)?

Ok, he looks about good. It was said that Chad's arm uses his own life force, rather than spirit power, so his would be considered physical power, but would go off of stamina. Quincies and hollows use spirit powers.Pluses use a different source. Like Orihime, her's runs off her emotions. The stronger the emotion, the stronger the effect, ect.

Would a death god's spirit force (aka kenpachi's massive crushing spirit force aura) be classified under demonic force? Also do soul slayer abilities fall under this as well? And to use them correctly do you need demonic arts? One final question, is this like before where I could pick to be a commander of a court guardian squad?

Ummmmm, right now, I'm waiting it out. I don't want a whole bunch of uber people running arouns, so I'm saying I'll be the only Captain for right now. This also means that there is no Vice-captains right now either. Right now, I'll allow Lvs 1 and 2 to come up.

The demon arts, are your kido. The demonic arts is ho much you know them, the demonic force is how much power is behind it. Ones presure has to do with their overall strength. So a captain that had 50 demonic force would have a more powerful pressure than a seated officer with 50.

And no, they zampactou is the sword. The only thing it has to do with you, isyou weild it, and it's in a sence, powered by you. It will consume your spirit energy to continually use it's specials and everything. the rule of thumb is the more powerful the shinigami, the more powerful the zampaktou, but that's only true because they have mastered it.

My character.

Username: GAT-X303
Name: Ryosuke
Character type: Shinigami
Original hometown: Akina City
Personality: Determained in batle, lazy out of battle. Very laid back, but always gets the job done.
Description: tall, great looking, slight spanish accent, evenly built.
Bio: Ryosuke had only become a Captain of 3rd squad after he defeated a mass horde of hollows that came to invade the world. He killed over 800 hollows, earning himself a Captain rank. As he led his units well, he is known as a fearless leader, who always gets the job done, and has the lest amount of deaths in his squad. Past becoming a Vice-Captain, it seems nobody knew of him before, and his past.

Realeases: 1) Ignite a Blade, Lacarta. Blade dissapates, leaving only the hilt. The blade is controlled by spirt power, and can become any size desired. The bigger the bladethough, the more spirt energy is needed. also, spirt power is aten inorger to sustain the blade. It is gtwin sided, and also sperable, into two seperate swords. 2) Bankai, Schwert Gewehr. Adds a solid blade, sheild, grapple, and boomarang to arsonal. can sacrifice shield and grapple to gain secon sword, combinable with the first, and a second boomarang. Sword can activate a spirit powered blade, like the one found in the shikai, only it's size is predetermained, and requires less spirit power.

Stats:

a.) Physical combat: 50
b.) Demonic arts: 40
c.) Illusionary arts: 20
d.) Intelligence: 50
e.) Force: 50
f.) Speed: 50
g.) Stamina: 50
h.) Demonic Force: 30

Realease 1)http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k290/GAT-X303X/beamsword.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/l ... ma-m01.jpg[/IMG]

Realease 2) http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/l ... me-x02.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-d ... mi-710.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-d ... rqm-60.jpg[/IMG]

Tame

GAT-X303;186409 said:
Ok, he looks about good. It was said that Chad's arm uses his own life force, rather than spirit power, so his would be considered physical power, but would go off of stamina. Quincies and hollows use spirit powers.Pluses use a different source. Like Orihime, her's runs off her emotions. The stronger the emotion, the stronger the effect, ect.

Cool, so my character doesn't need Demonic anything? Awesome. My character's powers had better run off his will power then.

How many characters do we need before we can start?

Nope, unless you want it to. And it will run off of his stamina though. Like all characters, it runs off of their stamina. Also, with no demonic powers of any sort, you do know your person is valnerable to EVERY kido, and can't break loose of it.

And like my ofther RP, I'm waiting for one more.

Are you still doing this? If so then is this ok?

Username: Nishi Tetsu
Name: Zenichi
Character Type: Shinigami (level 1)
Personality: A masochist and sadist. He finds extreme pleasure in out thinking his opponent and then making them bleed over and over and over again. Yet he highly respects shinigami that are above him while around them he tries to behave.
Description: 5' 11", He has a jet black gothic type hair cut that comes close to his chin, Average build.
Bio: Zenichi wanted to be a shinigami so he could get a soul cutter and bring pain to any he might see fit to get it. And he was more then happy when he became a shinigami but after seeing the other shinigami he found he is not as strong as he thought. His goal is to become a Vice-captain but he does not care if he ever becomes a full Captain because a part of him likes to be ordered around.
Stats:

a.) Physical Combat: 25
b.) Demonic Arts: 5
c.) Illusionary Arts: 5
d.) Intelligence: 45
e.) Force: 25
f.) Speed: 45
g.) stamina: 40
h.) Demonic Force: 5
Gigai

Shikai- Kyofu Shi (Kyofu=Fear, Shi=Death)
Release- Let them know true pain! Kyofu Shi!

What it does- When someone is cut by Kyofu Shi the sound of their flesh being torn echoes in their head. So the more times someone is cut the more echoes. And the more echoes the worse the persons sense of direction, and distance will become. note that the echoes are in their head not going in their ears so it cant make them deaf. And the effects of Kyofu Shi stop when the person under the effects is no longer awake. Or if Kyofu Shi is returned back to normal. And Kyofu Shi returns to normal if the user is no longer awake as well.

What it looks like.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/ ... _70891.jpg[/IMG]

Tame

GAT-X303;186710 said:
Nope, unless you want it to. And it will run off of his stamina though. Like all characters, it runs off of their stamina. Also, with no demonic powers of any sort, you do know your person is valnerable to EVERY kido, and can't break loose of it.

Okay, I've given him some Demonic power in return for slightly less combat ability and stamina.

OK, sorry guys. I haven't been really free to do this, but there will be a mission starting soon. Sunday night, or monday after I get home from school, at most. I'm busy this weekend, which is why it's not starting now. Please forgive the delay.

Username: WeissRaben
Name: Stefano Angeli
Character type: Plus
Original hometown: Milan
Personality: He talks a lot, but the fact that he can talk not so well jap quite embarass him. He like to be with others and to joke. It HATES lie and betray others, even if necessary. He always tries to make the others happy.
Description: Quite short (1m 65cm or 5'6'') and not so athletic. He has long, brown hair and green eyes. Heavy italian accent. Not so beautyful nor ugly.
Bio: Stefano have been living in Italy since one years ago: it was ill-treated by his school mates, until the day they thrown him out of the classroom window in an accident. Then, while he was thinking he would have died, he began to float. That power lasted only few moments, but it was enough to meke the fall non-fatal. From that day, he started also seeing strange, confused figures: hollows. He chose not to fight them, he was not powerful enough: so he started training his power, discovering he could lift not only his body, but other little objects too, and use them as weapons. Then, one year ago, he transfered to Karakura Town.
Stats:

a.) Physical combat:30
b.) Demonic arts:10
c.) Illusionary arts:0
d.) Intelligence:50
e.) Force:25
f.) Speed:30
g.) Stamina:50
h.) Demonic Force: 0

Power: Lift
Appearance: A red light surround Stefano, starting from the shoulder-blades, which began slowly to float.
Effects: Stefano can lift itself to notable heights (40-50 meters) and float or fly. This power slightly enpowers Stefano's speed and permits him to make other little objects float. If a creature is holding the object it feels like a great force is snatching it with great strenght. If he concentrates a lot, he can lift a person too, but is much more difficult than do it on itself or on a little object.

Nothing else? Uhm...Gigai :)

PS: I'm Italian, so I'll be on from 3 PM to 11.30 PM (GMT)

I like, you're accepted. Though, it will be kinda boring for a little while, as our other players are on a mission right now.

OK guys. I just thought I'd tell you all, if you ever have any ideas for a mission or a short story, feel free to tell me. Doing only the main plot gets boring sometimes, so, I'm happy to do "filler" missions to make the story more interesting for people. Just PM me your ideas.

And there is one being organized right now, so, in the next couple weeks, hopefully there will be something to do, if I can get it figured out right.

OK, Nishi, sorry dude, I lost your idea. Would you mind re-sending me it, please. I think, that may just be out new thing to do.

Yup, it worked just fine. I'll get thinking on how to just nicly fit it in. I'm done with school, so I can hopefully do this tomorrow sometime.

Username: BrickyB505
Name: Kenjii Wakata
Character type: Shinigami (Level 1)
Original hometown: Verona City
Personality: Destructively Psychotic/ DURING CONFRONTATION
Description: 6'7, Bulky, Powerful, Neutral
Bio:Growing up in Verona, it wasn't uncommon to here the statement kill or be killed, so I chose otherwise which put me in the rank that I am in Now,
however I was never used to being the Alpha, but I did very well in second command, so being Bossed around by a superior is not uncommon in my life and is totally reasonable on some accounts. I had a rough life always having to fight over things that weren't mine, and things that were.
Stats:

a.) Physical combat: 25
b.) Demonic arts: 15
c.) Illusionary arts:
d.) Intelligence: 30
e.) Force:10
f.) Speed:35
g.) Stamina:40
h.) Demonic Force:30

Gigai

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.