Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Big Puncher II

Dead content awaiting restoration.
BIG PUNCHER II
Hyper Turbo HD Remix X

~1st RMVX Game~
Pure event mini-game (Seriously! No scripts!)
You button mash Space Bar/Return Key/Z button as much as you can in 30 seconds! That's it.

BigPuncherII.png

They return once more to finish the fight in Big Puncher II...Only this time; it's probable.

Download

The other guy dosent even fight back...This was kinda alright, but a bit...Hell, REALLY repititive.  Was this supposed to be a mini-game?

Dr. Winston O'Boogie":lsgrq646 said:
because he doesn't want people rooting around in it?
Well, when you post a mini-game, isnt it usually to share it(as in actually use it in your game?).  Anywho, it's a pretty neat thing.  Good job Xilef, but there are certain flaws in this(see above post)

Hey Xilef,

Even though this game is technically "complete", the Completed Games subforum is intended for longer and larger-scale completed projects. A microgame or a minigame such as this is more suited for Project Discussion, so I moved your topic.

missingno":tfrqc4lm said:
Even though this game is technically "complete", the Completed Games subforum is intended for longer and larger-scale completed projects. A microgame or a minigame such as this is more suited for Project Discussion, so I moved your topic.
Great thinking  :thumb:
Def Row":tfrqc4lm said:
So if it's a mini-game, why is it encrypted?

Well, when you post a mini-game, isnt it usually to share it(as in actually use it in your game?).  Anywho, it's a pretty neat thing.  Good job Xilef, but there are certain flaws in this(see above post)
This is my first minigame that isn't open for everyone to use; I don't want anyone else using the event I designed as it's going into a more..."Special" project... :smoke:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.