Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

BEST side view script and sprite-size limits 4 it?

Hi, well I'm working on my game "Soulwake: Sword of the Spirit and I'm planning on having a SIDE BATTLE VIEW SYSTEM like final fantasy VI used. I realize that there are various side battle SCRIPTS but my question is, is there a SPECIFIC size that sprites have to be, because I want to start spriting my characters for the side view and I have NO IDEA which script is the best out there, i'm AIMING for something like FFVI BUT BIGGER is better as long as my sprites are clear you know? IS THERE A TEMPLATE I can use for this or what is the pixel size limits when spriting side view. I'm just not sure where to begin with it, ANY HELP will be greatly appreciated cause i'm ready to get on it!! thanks ahead a time

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.