Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battle HUD Request

Hello!

For my side project I wanted a new Battle HUD that reflected certain aspects of my game.

Right now I'm currently using whatever the default one is for "Yami Engine Symphony - Battle Symphony" which can be found here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38072264/Symphony/Build/Battle Symphony v1.15.txt

The HUD I want looks like this (using my own graphics):

hudexample3.png

The Stars would be the TP gauge, or just where the TP should go (in my game its is called Astral Energy or "AE"). Then the rest is probably obvious - the face graphic and HP/MP bars. I know the game/script comes with its own, but I kind of want this look instead, you know? If so, I could always place a box around it (the windowskin or whatever).

To the right are the command designs I want. I made themselves, so no worries there. I think as long as the HUD looks like this and people can tell what's selected or what not, then all should be good, right?

This may just be a playing around of the current script I am using or a new one, but if one wants to help me or point me in the right direction then I shall be happy. ^_^

I'd even be happy with a pre-made battle HUD script I could rearrange. ^^

Thanks for reading!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.