Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Axe's Graphics Station of [FAIL][CLOSED]

Yea, i think it's really cool! i'll be able to script it in myself, i'm a big, clever boy  :grin:  :thumb:
and i really love the symbols you've made, better then any thing i could have come up with!
Thanks so much!!

Brismail":2ab2yrc1 said:
Yea, i think it's really cool! i'll be able to script it in myself, i'm a big, clever boy  :grin:  :thumb:
and i really love the symbols you've made, better then any thing i could have come up with!
Thanks so much!!

No problem, I will add this to the completed list, thanks!
~Axe

btw, I just gave it a starting run, and yeah, I think it really is too cheerful.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x268/monkeydlu/ne%20album/untitled-5.png[/img]

Though I really love it, and the more I look at it, the more I think it would be totally perfect for my summer project XD It fits my style better anyways :P

thanks again XD

Is CF:PM supposed to be a spinnoff?

Anyways no problem I enjoyed working on that one :D
~Axe

PS. I'm on a laptop for a minute leaving soon

nah, I know thats must be the most cliche screenshot I could've taken XD

It's an original story written by me (As much as original as anyone can get these days anyways.), I'm just using the cg like rips x.x

I never actaully learned about the story from the game which I ripped from until Sky Fortress told me the name of the game, I don't play games like that anyways >_>, but then I watched the ova, the storyline was completely different, as was the main character, waaay different.

Ah not bad! I'm still against using other peoples resources though. (unless the give it to me as payment for a resource I give them, then it's fair.)

Anyway what about commercial products?

ultimaodin":37gbafr0 said:
Ah not bad! I'm still against using other peoples resources though. (unless the give it to me as payment for a resource I give them, then it's fair.)

Anyway what about commercial products?
Royalties for every game sold or whenever the piece is sold off to another, notification to me that you're using it for commercial, and of course credit.

Ok simply because I'm intrigued to see how good you are I was wondering If I could make a request, not for actual use but mostly to evaluate your abilities.

(just something I like to do)

You can call fan art or whatever and you have full permission to use it in your portfolio.

Anyway It's kind of like a title-screen.

It is for more of a game idea than an actual game and it's called...:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/ ... din/MC.png[/img]

Anyway I did start this small concept for the title quite literally one-minute ago. It is a trippy style game where there is no real subject of bad guys until about a third of the way through the plot.

The main character is a 23-year-old hippy male with silver hair.

His best friend is 19 and isn't so hippy-ish.

The story is a slow progressing one focusing on the friendship of these two as well as the sudden betrayal of the 19yr old guy.

So far it's not set to have a proper battle-system but more of a puzzle based Pseudo-battle.

Just for some background. I haven't created a thread for it yet as it's really early in development and I don't want to put my name to it as of yet. (For anybody wondering, the War's Remorse logo is simply a place-holder. I am currently working on a custom font for it. I am as of yet able to think of any-sort of logo that would fit in with the storyline)

I will add this to the list, I will read up more on your idea to get a better feel for the style that I would need to use, I have work now, so I will be home later, but not sure how much time I will have even then.

~Axe

It looks great. (The subtitle is Rise of the Dark King).

I agree, the moon and the feathers don't really fit in...
Hmmm...

Is it possible to make the Ragnarok part bigger? The bigger the better. It seems to fade away on the top.

If the feathers and moon go, Ragnarok must get bigger, and since you left out the "dark", that portion is probably going to have to shrink a bit to fit in with the proportions of the logo. Wow, I just noticed how the font resembles candles burning out, that's really cool.

Yup, the moon and feathers definately gotta go. I am loving the font on the bottom. Is it possible to switch fonts? Ragnarok written in the lower font and the lower part written in the bold font? Because the candles actually play a huge role in a chapter of my game, but not in the series entirely. I realize it's going to look entirely different, but it can't hurt to try can it?

And thank you for keeping me updated. I realize I sound like I'm conflicted with myself, but I greatly appreciate what your doing for me. Sorry I replied a little late, I've been down with a bad flu for a while now.

ragnaroa":3o2bi1ln said:
It looks great. (The subtitle is Rise of the Dark King).

I agree, the moon and the feathers don't really fit in...
Hmmm...

Is it possible to make the Ragnarok part bigger? The bigger the better. It seems to fade away on the top.

If the feathers and moon go, Ragnarok must get bigger, and since you left out the "dark", that portion is probably going to have to shrink a bit to fit in with the proportions of the logo. Wow, I just noticed how the font resembles candles burning out, that's really cool.

Yup, the moon and feathers definately gotta go. I am loving the font on the bottom. Is it possible to switch fonts? Ragnarok written in the lower font and the lower part written in the bold font? Because the candles actually play a huge role in a chapter of my game, but not in the series entirely. I realize it's going to look entirely different, but it can't hurt to try can it?

And thank you for keeping me updated. I realize I sound like I'm conflicted with myself, but I greatly appreciate what your doing for me. Sorry I replied a little late, I've been down with a bad flu for a while now.

I will change them and make multiple versions. The ragnarok stuff gets transparent towards the top, so it fades into your titlescreen.

I'll post them whenever I get them made. Celebrating my 20th birthday tonight with some friends.

Okay well I got around to doing them lol.

Here are 4 new versions. One as your last request. Others are my own trial and errors.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/ ... klogo2.png[/img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/Axerax/rrotklogo3.png[/img]
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/ ... klogo4.png[/img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/Axerax/rrotklogo5.png[/img]

Happy Birthday!
Ohhhhhh they all look so good...

I can't make up my mind on which one to pick but I'll try in the next 5 minutes...

OK: I'll take the third one, but can you give me a copy of the first one (by that I mean the first one of your second update for me) without the "Rise of the Dark King" and the black cloud? Just the Ragnarok part? Because I really love that font and I'll put that up at the end credits or something...

Thank you Axerax! Your work is awesome. Thank you again for helping me, and I'll credit you of course. Happy B-day again!

nice graphics axerax
not its my time for me to be amazed
with your works ^^
keep it up...
gonna watch you progressing your works ^^
this way
i'll be inspired on mine too =3

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.