Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Armageddon:Awakening

Well, thanks for the great critique, Zoom. This is just a preliminary demo, and unfortunately, a new demo probably won't be out until this winter. The reason I didn't encrypt it was just incase there was a minor glitch that can be solved easily, people could fix it instead of having to redownload it. I think Ishmael started with the Kings Blade was because I was testing, and had that weapon equipped from the start, so that was a mistake.

zoom":1yfjmobm said:
•After "I guess I should try to find the exit", the screen goes dark and segues to... the same place. Huh?
The reason that happens is just to have a transition between the cutscene and actually walking around.

About the shillings, I just used it as a placeholder for what ever I'll call the currency. I might just end up going with gold.

Also, the dialouge/script is still being reworked. and it's Uriel, not Vriel (Did I mispell it?)

Also, is the text speed to slow? Should I speed it up? I just wanted to make sure people could read it and it wouldn't go too fast.

Well, thanks again for the critique, they're always welcome.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.