Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Are you having problems with IRC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, mIRC has just gone a little wacky, and apparently St3v0 is experiencing problems too.

I'm trying to find out from other members if this is a localised thing, or whether anyone else is having problems.

Well, I've emailed Esper to complain.

If it's regarding the #furry thing, I didn't nothing besides visit it. I had no intentions to spam or w/e, and I think it's pretty indecent that we should get barred from the entire sever.

As everyone else has come, and gone. I presume that means it IS only us who gets this message.

*Furious*

I did not mess with #furry. I merely visited, did not say anything - and generally wanted to know was going on with them. To see the other side, if you will. I didn't realise it was a capital offense.

Fenrir said "hi" to me, and I got kicked too.

Damn :/. Well in what way TREG? Stevo you set a bad example for the rest of us :/. And for the record, Igno really didn't do anything other than join. He got banned for me saying "Hi Igno!" to him :|.

I talked to one of the ops, apparently #furry gets that a lot. So they are already sensitive, and judging how fast you guys were banned off the server, they have things on lockdown.

kip":3gjtael8 said:
what exactly is #furry? (aside being a name of a chan)

Don't believe this topic is really up for discussion. Everyone now should know not to go in there considering past events, and maybe it should be just left as is. :) No explaination is necessary.

Correct, Wings. I'm disappointed that this happened in the first place, but now that the precedent has been set, I can tell you that there will be harsh punishments should it ever happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.