Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Anyone having Firefox trouble?

Kest

No, I'm talking about the fact that the board's software hasn't been updated yet. Can't imagine that they suddenly skipped from 3.5.2 to 3.6 stable in only a month or so.

Gotta figure that things are eventually going to turn wonky if these things aren't kept up on.

Probably as soon as Erk or Ccoa are able to get to it. Ccoa took a much needed vacation, and Erk moved to Japan, so when they're able to get online and actually do it, I'm sure it'll be done ASAP.

I have no issues using firefox with RMXP.org, however at RPG-Palace I find myself logged out sometimes even though I have "Remember Me" checked.

I figure that this is something client side.

Oh, sorry, I thought this forum actually allowed its members to have opinions.

I'll remember from now on to mold all of my thoughts and feelings to RMXP standards and keep my left thumb up Andy6000's ass, if I can fit it up such a tight hole.

My bad.

Having administrated forums for well over four years, with excellent results, I'm not in need of education in the concept or logic of spam. I appreciate the offer from someone with such an amazing array of knowledge on the subject though.

In essence, my post was directed that the subject at hand, considering it called out Firefox on being inadequate (which was the original problem, basically). I posted an alternative browser in which I felt was better.

Considering that this is really the only RMXP website with enough members to get help from, I'm going to take it up the ass on this one and learn not to have an opinion while posting here, but for the record, this level of censorship should be discussed by the staff, because it's absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks, and onward to an opinionless discussion!

Anonymous

On my old computer, whenever I opened the Downloads box, It would die. It may have to do with my old computer dyine once during a download. :( But I got a new computer :)

I didn't get a new computer... but as of now...

YAY! MOZILLA WORKING JUST FINE!
NONE OF THE PROBLEMS I HAD ANYMORE!!!
(And I did nothing to the system.)
...'bout time.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.