Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A girl

My interpretation of Straw-melon-fariie face's character she posted in the sketch thread. I don't know anything about the character. I'm pretty sure the pig-tail-type things are plant-based since that's the kind of things she draws. The way I highlighted it, it might get mistaken for horns or tentacles; should have colored in some wrinkles. But I'm leaving it loosely defined since I could be wrong and taking artistic liberties with the colors. And not putting much detail into the clothes.
The nice thing about drawing digitally is you don't have to erase everything when you catch mistakes towards the end. You can use the warp tool to fix depth and perspective errors.
ForMel3_zpssitxvyzd.png

D'awwwww she's cute!!

She was actually just a concept character, and the fact that you made her crappy drawn pigtails into something resembles horns or whatever, gives me ideas of how to use her! Yay!!

*saves*

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.