Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

怎样处理这样的事件? Such a thing how to solve?

mzdora

我是一个中国人,碰巧来到了本论坛。所以也想给各位打个招呼,但同时,我在制作游戏的时候遇到了一点困难,各位是否能帮助我解决?

174945xzizoiieaeadtwii.jpg
这是我的战斗脚本栏
现在开始测试战斗
174945asvkcckzsg4jkwge.jpg

使用技能的时候就这样了
174944w0odmzuxa0egd7de.jpg

所示的脚本
174944lpat9xpt9r9apxur.jpg

这样该怎么解决?求助!

I can't speak English good,but I can speak a little...
Please help me!

PS:this is VXACE...

$data_animations is what stores all of the battle animations, it isn't dependent on any additional script. This is more likely a case of the anime_id being out of range. If you have 200 battle animations in your database then anime_id should be between 1-200 but if anime_id is greater than 200 then it'll try to find a battle animation that doesn't exist (like $data_animation[201]) which is nil which causes the error.

Does this happen with every skill? What about when you do a normal attack? Ace will change the animation used by a skill if it is deleted to none so this is probably a misconfigured script that allows setting an animation to play when a skill is used without setting it in the database.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.