Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

【VX release】The enemy can also use items

Examples of Engineering download link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/otb1p9cvttytpmr/The_enemy_to_use_items.zip
————————————————————————————
This is an integrated system, the script inside enemy shows the value of life function, function of this project is the most important that the enemy can also use items, this is based on a "reading notes" script derived script, if you need to use words to note the items in the remarks column the enemy, like the picture shows the way.
——————————————————————————————————————
The existence of VXRTP to run it from the engineer, you must first install VX
x-M.jpg

——————————————————————————
by Amy,I registered this network hard drive and then try it functions, the next few days I'm going to share some of the other systems and script ;PS:Can't see the picture or can not download please tell me

I wrote a script in XP that allows for "Help Messages" to make it appear to a player as if an enemy is using an item without actually using an item. Its just for XP tho, but I thought it was useful for doing evented battles for things that didnt really exist, such as "Summon", or "Use Item: Potion" or "Steal Basils Shield".

A customized Help Msg for VX might also be able to achieve the same thing. I dont have a license for VX or Ace so this is a script I can not create.

Heretic86":2qew31d8 said:
I wrote a script in XP that allows for "Help Messages" to make it appear to a player as if an enemy is using an item without actually using an item. Its just for XP tho, but I thought it was useful for doing evented battles for things that didnt really exist, such as "Summon", or "Use Item: Potion" or "Steal Basils Shield".

A customized Help Msg for VX might also be able to achieve the same thing. I dont have a license for VX or Ace so this is a script I can not create.
I don't quite understand what you said, I study focused on VX, I don't love too XP style, and I intend to transfer to ACE in the summer, you also like the game so we be friends

Allen2014":3989x1f3 said:
Heretic86":3989x1f3 said:

I don't quite understand what you said, I study focused on VX, I don't love too XP style, and I intend to transfer to ACE in the summer, you also like the game so we be friends

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.