Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Where are my Internets?

Where are my Internets?

Where are my Internets?

04hW7VL.png

It is a board game set in a strange fictional world that resembles our present-day world, but with elements of humour and surreal events. You play as a typical city person who arrives in a desolate countryside with no trace of the internet. Your aim is to survive in these tough conditions. There is only one way you can do it: become an internet provider, and get online. 

1YiLfu7.png

● Unusual idea and setting. 
● Original graphics with a unique style. 
● Pleasant atmospheric soundtrack. 
● Single Player, with up to four Characters. 
● A lot of surprises and humor. 

aHLplBq.png

Yorick
eX1urp9.png

Was born and grew up in the big city. He didn't ever expect that he would end up in such a remote village in the prime of his life. Poor Yorick!

Matilda
efPNID3.png

A cunning and witty heroine, she doesn't waste time she gets straight to the point, and will find a way out of any situation.

Terence
TLguudl.png

A natural blonde person who is very impressionable. He suffers more than most over not having a connection to the internet.

Greenie
EvuLnHt.png

The most cheerful and carefree person in the game, always honest and true, but she is often lucky for the most inexplicable reasons.

and....

Dice!
ck0hCNW.png

Yes, it is the hero of a game too! He is a difficult and complicated many-sided character. Six-sided, to be precise.

5.png.72a93ebdc63c82dae1790303842aaa0b.png

Created by    
AnnTenna

Publisher
DNVA

Music
Dee Kourtsman

Game Engine
RPG Maker MV

Plugins
DK Plugins

Special thanks 
Art
DarkDes
Sholar
Anny

Plugins
Hudell
Dirge
Tor Damian Design
Shaz
Lekste
Galv
SumRndmDde 
Yanfly

English translation
Mikhail 
Andy Nuttal
Dean McGill 
Xitilon

Testing
Eniya
lg.balukation
RastaMan
ALLiGaToR
Samael
Oleg Selyukov
Arrakttur
ЗБ
Il
Xeneder
VocalMix
strelokhalfer
Sandorka
Oleg Krasovsky
IgorS
Mr_Woodrat

Trailer
Dr_Z10

yuhup8h.png

Steam page

We've got a lot of feedback on the game! Hence I figured out weak points of the game, and we tried hard to improve them and thus make the game more pleasant and interesting for you.

Play against the AI!

First thing that drew my attention was many people didn't have a company to play the game with. So bots are now implemented! Yay, you can compete with the computer! Though there are more updates to come which should make bots smarter, but anyway the characters already can do a lot, and they even have the unique temper each!

This is the biggest change since the last version. It wouldn't be possible without the help of the fellow Cerberus, who wrote special plug-ins for the game.

Terrible mimic chest from now on isn't that scary!

We've got lots of complaints about the chest which swallowed a player making him leave the game. It looked for some that he'd stuck there forever. To save the fellow from that chest, someone has to encounter the mimic chest again and defeat it. It can take a lot of time, which is boring for the player.

But I found the solution! Now in case if the mimic swallows the player, the chance of meeting him is increased greatly, as the result happens almost immediately, and the friend leaves the game only for a while. By the way, even bots are able to save players from the mouth of the terrible creature!

The gamepad support has been added!

Denis Kuznetsov has updated the input plugin, and the game now supports gamepads with little effort. Besides, Steam Controller is picked up too - I checked and even added the most comfortable settings in my opinion by default. So now it's more comfortable to play!

Other fixes and improvements!

Some little mistakes were noticed in texts, mainly it's misprints. I apologize for it. Thank players, who found them and sent me screenshots.

Also, the hint for full-screen mode switching key (F4) was added, really, it wasn't obvious. I should have done it earlier.

Also, for your convenience, the cursor is moved to the button OK when inputting name from keyboard.

Well, and some aesthetic fixes, for example, more precise animation of popup numbers on selling in store.

And dish aerials are now multi-coloured - showing the colour of the player who got the village connected.

Now the game is available on Linux and Mac!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.