Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tindy: 13 Hours [Goal: ~30 Hours]

Tindy

Sponsor

Since I don't have a game (and there's almost no way to make quality with two years non-practice and starting from scratch :unsure: ) I'll be trying my bestest to pixel something cohesive that could go together in a game some day.

Tindy

Sponsor

I have an hour :P

Will probably post some sprites after the weekend (...since the weekend is the only time I work normal hours... T-T)

Tindy

Sponsor

Thanks Wyatt <3

Tree now comes in two badly-executed exciting varieties: Leafed and Nude!

I can't decide which shading I dislike less. Probably the leafed variety. I'm just having the worst time making it look like it's a 3/4 view when it's naked D:<

Tindy

Sponsor

Decided to go in a different direction -- since I'm utter rubbish at being creative, I'll use the area around me to help. Pixeled some decrepit, aged wooden walls.

Tindy

Sponsor

Pixeled a roof. I'm not sure...I think it would be better with higher contrast, maybe? But then it hurts my eyes. :( I can't quite get to to look the way I want, though, that's all I know.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.