Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content The Worst Day Ever - Be the Bad Guy (New Demo 05/03/08)

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Danny2000":3fevetkh said:
>=(!!! I still cant beat the tournment lol!!  But me and my brother was playing this game and it was funny as ! I love this game but im still trying beat the tournament........
Thanks. I'll probably make it easier because I don't want this game to be that hard, but confuse moves are the key there.
Dadevster":3fevetkh said:
That's a really good premise you have there. I liked the game alot, as well.
On a side note, Balthazar is also the name of the person Portia takes on while she's pretending to be a lawyer defending Antonio in the play The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare. Just thought I'd put that in.  :tongue:
Thanks. Now that you mention it, I remember that character. The movie probably subconsciously gave me the name for the character. Works nicely since Brabantio was also a character in Shakespeare's Othello.

i actually joined this community to tell you that you are A FUCKING BALLER and your game is AWESOME! please marry me. :kiss:

i was laughing so hard practically the entire time! i loved the "kid" in the bar, i was cracking up. and the music is awesome, i live for daft punk. can't wait for the full release!!
the only criticism i have--
you misspelled "sleeve" when the armored tourney guy busts out the dragon, and i got really frustrated for like 10 minutes with the first boulder puzzle because i didn't realize that there was a boulder behind that first pillar (it's not obvious at all! i thought you hadn't set the top half of the pillar to 'above characters' or something. i was mad confused). and the lights in the tower are so funny with their gay disco flavor but the colors are a little strong, i think it would be better if they were more subtle. at times it's hard to see.

other than that, the game is too perfect for words!! seriously the best vx game i've played! please please finish it, or our wedding is OFF. :tongue2:

darian":1wpsz678 said:
i actually joined this community to tell you that you are A FUCKING BALLER and your game is AWESOME! please marry me. :kiss:

i was laughing so hard practically the entire time! i loved the "kid" in the bar, i was cracking up. and the music is awesome, i live for daft punk. can't wait for the full release!!
the only criticism i have--
you misspelled "sleeve" when the armored tourney guy busts out the dragon, and i got really frustrated for like 10 minutes with the first boulder puzzle because i didn't realize that there was a boulder behind that first pillar (it's not obvious at all! i thought you hadn't set the top half of the pillar to 'above characters' or something. i was mad confused). and the lights in the tower are so funny with their gay disco flavor but the colors are a little strong, i think it would be better if they were more subtle. at times it's hard to see.

other than that, the game is too perfect for words!! seriously the best vx game i've played! please please finish it, or our wedding is OFF. :tongue2:
Thank you very much. I think you win for enthusiasm. No one else has proposed. I'll definitely correct the spelling and maybe I'll make the colors more subtle. The boulders will probably stay the same though. That was an intended trick.
Gabriot":1wpsz678 said:
Pretty funny game.  It's like the new Lino game for VX.
Thanks. New "Lino game?" Are you talking about Destiny's Call Complete?

I've been busy with random crap and I haven't worked on this game in awhile, but I think I can promise a summer release date.

Yeah my bad Destiny's Call was the name.  Love both these games! 

I still laugh every time at the arena where the little girl starts cussing.

Wow. More then a week since anyone has posted?

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS DIE.

It's a freakin' awesome game. I cant wait for the full release.

KEEP IT UP MAN!  :lol:

~Matt

This is spam. We do not like spam. Spam is bad.
Remember, Big Brother is watching. ~Gratheo

Thanks guys. No this is not dead. I´ve been away for awhile but when I get back home, I´ll get back to work on this. I can´t promise a long game though. Maybe a sequel... we´ll see.

Dollet":1gw1dre0 said:
Playing that game definitely put a smile on my face =D
Glad to hear that.
Dollet":1gw1dre0 said:
Eh, gave up on the push puzzle though =(
I don't want the game to be too hard... although I don't know if I want to simplify that part. I already made the tournament a bit easier.

ablahblah987":3jzk5si1 said:
Dollet":3jzk5si1 said:
Playing that game definitely put a smile on my face =D
Glad to hear that.
Dollet":3jzk5si1 said:
Eh, gave up on the push puzzle though =(
I don't want the game to be too hard... although I don't know if I want to simplify that part. I already made the tournament a bit easier.

It's not that it's too hard, I just got done with the top part, pulled the lever, then screwed myself on the bottom part because I wanted to see what would happen next... so I guess I wasn't paying attention hehe

Deranous":2exwdlw2 said:
Lol, i think its hilarious you can fuck women xD
That's good, because I wasn't sure if people would find that funny. In fact, I don't know if that was funny to me, but I'll definitely keep it in.
As an update, I've started working on the game a lot more and I actually made some progress. I think I can get this done by September.

Its a good game so far. I like the thing that you can get furniture for your house, although in the game I wasnt sure where =/

I completed the game in 18 - 25 minutes approx.

It was quite funny in parts. But the fighting was just too easy...

Overall its a good game. I would rate it 6/10.

Deranous":1mqxbtzb said:
Its a good game so far. I like the thing that you can get furniture for your house, although in the game I wasnt sure where =/

I completed the game in 18 - 25 minutes approx.

It was quite funny in parts. But the fighting was just too easy...

Overall its a good game. I would rate it 6/10.
18-25 min? I don't think that's possible. You must have skipped every dialogue that wasn't necessary for continuing the game... I can't imagine doing everything in anything less than twice that time, and I've watched multiple people play through everything.
Whatever... you get the furniture from the merchant in the jail cell. You should possibly explore further.
Thanks for playing though.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.