Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sticky Keys X - Return Of The Menace.

This is my first idea of a storyline so dont be angry if it fails.

Story[/FONT]

TYLER has one arm around Jack's shoulder; the other hand
holds a HANDGUN with the barrel lodged in JACK'S MOUTH.
Tyler is sitting in Jack's lap.
They are both sweating and disheveled, both around 30; Tyler
is blond, handsome; and Jack, brunette, is appealing in a
dry sort of way. Tyler looks at his watch.

Tyler looks at Jack and says "One minute.(looking out window)This is the beginning. We're at ground zero. Maybe you should say a few words, to mark the occasion.
The Circimstance that landed Jack in this position is trivial. Jack knows, that his 60 Shaman, in full epic amour could take Tylers Pali to school anyday. Tyler knows it to, thats why hes tied Jack up.

Tyler smiles. He casually strolls to his computer desk where he sits down and logs onto world of warcraft. Jack tied to the chair laughs.
"You know its already to late dont you?" Says Jack as he secretly cuts the knots to the chair restraining his arm.
"For what? You lost the duel. I PWNed you. I took you to school you FUCKING noob, what the fuck do you want? Youve lost, its over. Ive tied you up so i will be the best player on the server. And i will win the PVP competetion" says Tyler in manic tone.
"Hey Tyler" says Jack standing up, finally free of the ropes that bound him to the chair.
"What the fuck? How did you get out" screams Tyler
Suddenly a loud high pitched noise comes from nowhere.
"Ahhhhh!! What is that annoying noise" Screams Tyler again.
Suddenly, the fabric of reality rips, and we see a huge swirling vortex, and we see Jack enter it.
" 3 Days Tyler. 3 Days" Says Jack as he fades into oblivion.
The Title then appears on screen Sticky Keys, Return of The Menace.

We open to see Tyler lieing in bed. Suddenly we see him wake up and gasp for breath.
"That...was too wierd" says Tyler.
He gets up and walks to the window of his tree house, and we see a forest village, with lots of little fucking elf people running around.
Tyler walks to his bed once again, and jumps in, however his attempt to sleep fails, as a small blue fairy rushes into his house and starts hitting him.
We are introduced to the character Navi.
"Tyler!! Tyler, we have been summoned to the great deku bank!!" says navi excitedly buzzing around the screen.
" Naaaaavi, not now im trying to sleep" Says tyler.
Navi hits Tyler once again.
" Coooooome on Tyler!! Tyyyyyyyyyyleeeeer. Tyyyyyyyyyler. Tyyyyyyyler. Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylleee-" Navi was suddenly interupted.
"FINE ill come to your stupid fucking Deku bank, but it better be pretty freaking important." Yells Tyler.
This is when we first gain control of the character. We navigate him around the forest village talking to all the little homo fairy children; We then navigate our character Tyler to the great deku bank entrance where we see a huge dragon named bowser guarding the gate.

Thats all ive written so far, tell me if its worth writing more :P

To be honest this should be put in a different section as it's only a story but not really info on your game. The story looks alright but too much swearing and Grammar. You should put up info on your characters and the world they're in cos right now it's just a jumble of events...

My advice take it or leave it...

~RoaringSasuke

Anonymous

Agreed, this is not even a New Projects thread. Moved to Design and Devel. And welcome back, Alice. Lucky for you there's a ban amnesty from .net, eh?

~Conspire~ said:
" Coooooome on Tyler!! Tyyyyyyyyyyleeeeer. Tyyyyyyyyyler. Tyyyyyyyler. Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyylleee-"
I think that's bad writing style... other than that, I like Fight Club, but I don't think we need a game that can't compete with the great atmosphere of the movie... so you either need to invest two hours in every second of the game to get it to a similar level, or you throw it away... MHO

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.