Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Sacred Stone

Sacred Stone - Demo 2.5 (atualizado - 06/03/09)

sacredstone.png

Name of Project: Sacred Stone
Name Producer: Wesley de Souza
Progress Project: 10%
Download da Demo: Baixar!!!
Tamanho da Demo: 27,231 KB (27,2 MB)
Link of Winrar: Here

semttulo1se3.png

:grin: Ola Galera Maker! :grin:
         I am here posting my game ... sorry for the way writing because I am Brazilian and I am using a translator. Unfortunately the game will be with Brazilian language, but as soon as I get time I do a version in English. Full likely to anger him take a long time, because I think it will have an estimated time of 40 or more hours of play ... but where can I will be updating with new betas. There are demo former had many bugs and slow, I did the maximum possible to agree these details, right here at home is working like a charm, I hope you have the same taste.

Commands:
Alt:Access the menus.
Ctrl:Run.
Combo:Press "C" after "Z" and finally "X". (only with the combo Punsh)
A:Elusive

semttulo1gb8.png

Prologue

Some time ago, before the planets arise, 16 Entities lived in Hollow Universe. Feel good living that way, one in particular, Ent.Langela. She wanted to have the company of other beings, with that she created a world and put their own name on it along with several species of life.
       The other entities felt they were in inferiority and also created their own worlds with their own beings.
       The planet Langela was one of the few peaceful planets and strong one, perhaps for that reason he was envied by other Ents, so envied that Kasmesh (another body) wanted to make Langela of their housing and take your peace. With this invasion, he came into conflict with the very Ent.Langela both died in battle.

Approximately 14 thousand years later

The first civilization flourished on the continent of Centralopolis, the largest continent of all. Over time, humans were around the city along with their shelters and left Centralopolis, dividing itself in all directions, and founded several other cities.
       And after 14 thousand years, Langela has returned to town as it was before, with several continents over custody of kings and presidents.

Sacred Stone

Langela had a deep feeling for their "little beings," an affection so great that lose their lives by only one of them, which finally occurred. More and feeling his dream of protecting them was unimaginable, has made the Emana remaining in the air after a battle with Kasmesh, is a stone-built according to their appearance and powers, which then became known as Sacred Stone.
        Sacred Stone down the flow of the planet, responsible for monitoring the effects and natural occurring.

Zoressers

The legends tell that the people Ent.Langela created. The Zoressers are human beings who have the Emana who was in the air Ent.Langela within himself. Zoressers are not all bad, however, are the most powerful beings across the globe.
          There are 3 considerations of Zoressers:
Zoressers Plessin: They are the weakest of the other Zoressers, not very important.
Ilimited Zoressers: These are the strongest of Zoressers, regarded as gods. The only capable of bearing the Sacred Stone.
Alquimidia Zoressers: These are the only people capable of having absolute power of magic. There are few Alqumidias Zoressers the planet.

Queyd

Queyd game is the most famous and vicious in the world. The Queyd is very similar to a letter, they have the picture of former Zoressers of darkness. There is history says that these Zoressers ravaged the planet for reasons unknown, and the die extracted issued on its cards. Another strange phenomenon was the emergence of beasts every decade that was happening in places where the Zoressers were buried.

Forces Command of Embrya (FCE)

Many unaware of the emergence of this institution called Embrya Forces of command and its true owner. Forces Command of Embrya is famous for being the source of technology on the planet, which it produces computers, airplanes, robots and firearms ...
           She governs 3 kingdoms of the 10 existing, and has several sites throughout Langela. Samuel Gueltran, known as a great scientist Embrya founded an academy of sciences, the Unner Coppe, as being owned by the FCE. Strangely the Unner Coppe starts to do research with Zoressers for 3 years, this track of the timeline they can develop a method of extracting the L. Emana (Emad of Langela) to be another.

4 years after experiments with Zoressers

Samuel Gueltran has a son. And the government has just discovered on the planet experiences that Unner Coppe was doing with the Zoressers, with the Unner Coppe it ends up being devastated and nearly all its scientists dead. Few scientists left, Samuel Gueltram was sought by the government, perhaps by the desperation he drew his L. Emana in your child, 1 year, and in a moment of escape is caught by the government.
           After 16 years, maximum Gueltran complete its 17 years. Rumors that count to him is that his father disappeared in the hands of government and his mother died in childbirth.

personagemyp7.png

maximosof0.png

Maximos Gueltran: Maximos lives in their homeland, Klamur, and lives of favor in the house of a friend. Since 8 years he has passion to play Queyd, but also loves fighting. After staying in the knowledge that the central klamur would be invaded by Embrya, he will demand that, to prevent it. Maximum is also a Zoressers...

llacs5.png

Lalâ Flaryn: Lala is hunting for reasons unknown Maximos, but over the history she added to it ...

estrikbn8.png

Estrik Bolero: Estrik lives in that same town levels, and is a "prisoner" of his adoptive mother, which is why he often runs, giving a headache for many ... the course of history he leaves Klamur the search for Maximos.

rothibi9.png

Rothi: Roth is a guitarist, his own weapon is a guitar ... he has just met the group on a Maximos of beasts attack in Mirga.

reinosjs1.png

Mignard
Durkha
Jelffen
Nevod
Angela
Conthent
Mirga
Centralopolis
Hisgualdan
Telithin

sistemasdd3.png

- Save Event - | - Mog Title -
- Mog Huds - | - Move Mog Advanced System -
- Animated Char - | - Universal Message System -
- Xiderowg Action System - | - Crafting Program -
- Mog Game Over - | - Game Party -
- Action Button - | - Item PopUp -
- Load MT - | - Weather -
- Text Scroll - | - Lockpick Minigame -
- Shop SG Limited Selling - | - Bank -
- Slow Motion - | - Advanced RTH Volume -
- Sized Events - | - Introduction -
Events
- Queyd (card game) - | - Crystal Points System (attributes) -

NOTE: I put to every NPC have more than 1 speech, then speak
with them several times, they may say important things.

screenszw4.png

videouq5.png

Click here to watch

NOTE: The video is with bad quality and with a lag, but that was because of the recording and
editions... the game will be with high speed.

creditosvc7.png

Scripts:
Moghunter, .:Fênix:., NearFantastica, Renan Hangai, Xiderowg,
Ccoa, Tibuda, Madajuv, Gleen, sandgolem, Eilei

Recursos:
Jogos RPG e antiga The Maker
Ajudas Desgners:
FeeE, Tortao e TaijovuNeji
Programa:
Enterbrain

Sorry faults and written some of the topic, please be patient with me. Download the Demo 2.5, is a Bug or Lag, let me know so I can leave Sacred Stone more pleasant to play!

I tried playing this when it was the featured project at Renio RPG. It looked damn good, In fact, I liked the intro so much that I incorporated something similar to the whole clouds scene into my own game.

Unfortunately I couldn’t understand any of it.  :down:

You should have thrown the version 1.0 of Demo ... low again, because this with version 2.0 of the game, much better than before.

Sorry I have nothing much to comment but im tired i wanna say that the name has already been used by a game called Fire Emblem - Sacred Stones.

I know that's no real problem, but i would be nicer to change it.

No man my game is totally different from the Fire Emblem - Sacred Stones... until that my only game is called "Sacred Stone" and the Fire Emblem the Sacred Stone is a sub-title given to the Fire Emblem series.

Download the demo is the story i know you'll understand the meaning of the name of the project.

Actually, forget it, I don't even know what is happening in the game...

This games look like it has potential, but I couldn't understand a single word out of it.

You should have told me the game isnt in English, so I couldn't understand your story so I can't comment on it...

A waste of time. :(

There are sorry about that... oh man
but is that the demo version is fully Portuguese...
When I finish a full it will have the English version!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.