Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post What's on Your Mind

I knew this project would take quite awhile, but I'm not as far along as I thought I would be by this point. Think I'm going to drop any plans to add shading to the scenes. In hindsight, that was far too ambitious. Luckily I haven't had any scenes with any yet, so I won't have any to remove for the sake of consistency, so that's a plus, I guess?...

Fayte

Sponsor

I just hit 700 followers and completed my first week as a full-time streamer. I'm really pumped, guys! it's scary as hell though so I have to always look for backup plans haha

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

I'm still adapting to our lovely new home. I feel kinda naked. I'll figure something out, I always do. The hard part isn't over yet. The previous place must go, that's the scary part. Good luck everyone.

Thanks for the diplomatic immunity. I knew something bad was coming, When a certain person came back to discord.

Last edited:

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

On my mind: Ah yes. I hate inconsistencies in anime or any story. Keep up, with your own lore. Remember it perfectly. Yes, hair color is important Akira Toriyama! Every detail is important. SFX, duration, color etc. Master it 100%.

Star wars died because the new owners tossed away 40 years of lore and data, then went full retard... Don't be lazy, study things or you may ruin it. Also DON'T SELLOUT. Hi George Lucas.... No one knows your baby like you do.

Spoo

Sponsor

Sometimes I wonder if that's a deliberate choice by Disney. Make a poorly written female protagonist so that criticisms will be deflected by those "you just don't like powerful WOMEN!!!" geniuses.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.