Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Peri's 3D art thread + other things

Injury

Awesome Bro

Periiiiii

hss712.png

Hey, looks good! How do you like it?

Haha, man, I hope you like the game when it comes out! It is a pretty bitchin' tattoo, though. It mind controls people.

Injury

Awesome Bro

I love it!

They straightened out the lines a bit, essentially mirrored one side, re-traced the individual parts and whatnot...

It's freaking awesome!

WIP painting:

ZcqtvDM.jpg

Clara you need to lay off the evil-o's
(this doesn't actually have anything to do with the game; I just thought it would look neat)

I have really been struggling with the face. Something is off, but I can't put my finger on it.

Uh so someone else also got the tattoo!

a34d22f415fd04436c1454b419a7b720.png

On one hand, it looks cool, but on the other hand, now she has a hand tattoo and it's kind of my fault and I feel sort of conflicted about it. >_>; Well, other people's life decisions aren't my problem, I guess!

Injury

Awesome Bro

Don't feel bad at all...I think it's the greatest expression of love for someone's art...

Immortalized in the flesh until death does it part...

I would get another one of you made a white ink mirror to the one I have...Angelic symbology and whatnot.

Over...and OVER...AND OVER

I posted this in the sketch thread, but I'll put it here too.

Perihelion":1hgp9m55 said:
bb3b32a3c00b303e23d14fd0bda9dcee.png

For some reason I felt like doodling my characters as evil alternate universe future versions of themselves idk I like hats and also cats

He sorta looks like a WH40k commissar... Well, there are worse things to look like.

Edit: Here's another one.
71cb4acef1933fb385e6a2d472386ae2.png

I dunno why he's a gladiator now, but whatever. I like the severed head.

I edited a bunch of these into the previous post, but now that there are a lot, I'm posting them separately.

1fed0d582589fd60450be22d4d61521a.png

5f0ee2672aaff30762b671c7133cb78f.png

b68764c3588c6c7445d837d65a526599.png

970f0105f61d42f95d83698367bb3a46.png

This one is bothering me, but I can't put my finger on why. I don't feel like it reflects my image of the character very well, either... Grr. I might redraw him. I've had so much trouble drawing him right for some reason.

Injury

Awesome Bro

His eyes are weird. Like his cheek bones are so high up it leaves a lot of empty space between his eyes and lips.

And great work on the evil iterations of your characters! I dig it

Re face: Yeah, I dunno, I used a photo reference, but somehow something went wrong somewhere. I might just try drawing another one later.

Re evil: Yes, they were fun to draw. The gladiator one too (although I just realized I linked the wrong picture when I edited it, but I fixed it now yay). I kind of want to do more silly nonsensical drawings now.

Okay, at this point I have to admit I just like drawing eldritch body horror things. Maybe I should stop dicking around and actually work on things that are relevant to my project.

9d67c00fa034848db9d2d18926a16671-d86aj2w.png

Somehow this looks like WH40k fanart, like a Chaos spawn commissar or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gray

There is something subtley off about the father and daughter's mouths and/or noses, but I have no idea how to articulate it into words.

You think so? I thought mom's face was weirder, haha. There is definitely something off with the anatomy, though. The arms and hands on the kid's shoulders are a little weird somehow. I think mom's forearm is too long. Wish I'd noticed before coloring it. Dad's hand is too small, too. Anatomy is tough.

Anyway, thanks for the comments, guys! :biggrin:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.