Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

OHNO.

dox

Sponsor

Sit around the fire, kids. Welcome to the show.
I'm dox, formerly known as Paradox, as Eiji, or as Zerofaith. I have also adopted many other monikers through which I have donated many a resource anonymously. I was around in the .NET prime, during the crash, during the .Org beginnings, and even for a slight bit of the TREG rule. I had joined a collective username although I had never really kept my own account alive.
I was a sponser under an old name, Eiji, and to this day have only finished one project. I'm a skilled scripter, musician, pixel artist, writer, eventer, and support person. I'm a Jack of All Trades and am always willing to give my advice on anything. I do not often join projects anymore, as I am too annoyed with the low rate of success that any creative community stands with. I am always willing to trade, especially for Pixelling advice, as it's my weakest skill.

:)

dox

Sponsor

Slightly more improved? Venetia, I've seen you around once or twice on other accounts, :) I must say your pixel work is fabulous.

I do remember seeing the name Eiji somewhere around...

Anyway, welcome back! Enjoy your stay, no matter how brief it may be this time around.

I don't quite understand this bit, though:
and even for a slight bit of the TREG rule.

What does this mean?

Luminier":1f80x0kd said:
I do remember seeing the name Eiji somewhere around...

Anyway, welcome back! Enjoy your stay, no matter how brief it may be this time around.

I don't quite understand this bit, though:
and even for a slight bit of the TREG rule.

What does this mean?

I think he means that he was around for a while after the new management took over.

Anyway, welcome to the new .org!

dox

Sponsor

Hello Money.

I haven't seen you for so long. How I wish I could hold you.
(If you don't get the joke, wow.)

ChaosMaxima: You are as smart as Boo sometimes.

I've never heard, seen, or known of you before but, WELCOME.

Warning - Use of RMXP.org may increase chances of
Sudden, Violent Death
Extreme Cases of Laughing
1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burns
Extreme Anxiety
Anger and Vexation
Severe Noob Trauma
Sudden, Violent Death
Unbreakable Addictions to Forum Games
Temptations by seemingly innocent women
Amnesia of a previous night's events

If any of these occur, see your doctor immediately, for these may be severe side-effects of RMXP.org Membership. If Death occurs, also see your doctor. Please avoid running, sleeping, talking, thinking, or drinking while using RMXP.org. Seperate terms and applications may apply, see website for details.

And a Happy, and warm RMXP.org welcome to you  ;D!

dox

Sponsor

Aye, Venetia, I plan to.

Atemu, I can feel the love. Really. Don't put too much love on me. I smother easily.

Anonymous

he sponged and came back

what up (i remember you being a sponsor but to make your life a LIVING HELL !! pm me a receipt to get it back)

dox

Sponsor

I dont need no sponsor reciept. I don't care, I donated the money I don't need no title to feel special. And! Clizzz. You do know me. You even said we'd be good friends. I am the Salad. (part thereof)

dox":1g44quq1 said:
I don't care, I donated the money I don't need no title to feel special.
Finally!!!  Someone who donated and didn't WANT something?!

Wow... and here I am almost completely forgetting what donation means :huh:
I did say welcome back didn't I?  Wha?  I didn't, but I remember you how could I not have?

Welcome back to .org, dox, enjoy your stay.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.