Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Name Change Request Topic

I would like to get my name changed to Frank78491, please. I'd prefer my account to be deleted, but I do not know if that is possible.

I don't know if this is a necro post but I'd like to change my username to RoseGuardian because most people at the rpg maker forums know me by that username. I'm sorry if I necro posted.

Done; don't worry about necroposting, I never understood that rule when we had it tbh.

If it's important it's important, if it's spam it's spam, regardless of age.

RnLGG

I'm still using this username years later and I'd like to change my username here for privacy reasons since deleting isn't an option!
If it could be changed to RnLGG or anything random that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.