Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
The Legend of Misterummy

Legend of the Mysterummy

Legend of the Mysterummy

RPG Maker 2003

The Role Playing Game which already caught the fancy of Russian game makers community...

The game takes place on the fantastic planet Ezzz populated by humans, elves and many different mystical creatures. The whole planet is a single big country and in its history were no wars, because all people signed the pact of friendship.

The game story is focused on a strange thing named Dryan'ka, which is passed to Toons, the protagonist of this game, by his parents. In the beginning Toons tries to find out the purpose of this thing.

FEATURES:
  • * Magic, positive atmosphere
  • * Non-linear game play.
  • * The game consists of 577 maps
  • * 7 playable characters with bright dispositions which can be found or not throughout the story.
  • *You need about 10-15 hours to finish the game, but it can be played through several times, because it have several endings, both bad and good, and varied characters combinations.
  • * Russian voice of heroes in fights
  • * Humour
Also, you can
  • * Fly on brooms and the dragon
  • * Sail on the pirate ship and hunt for treasures
  • * Find many logical riddles
  • * And many secret places to visit
Unfortunately the game have some imperfections:
  • * most of graphics and music is not original
  • * Translated to English a little less than half of the game.

SCREENSHOTS:
lod126.png.7b5f540e0043d01f7c21d471e3661501.png

lod129.png.19b48d0472c49364236ed7728239742b.png

lod511.png.2234090efe0687b24bc4fc371c7a3f35.png

lod111.png.212bc4483880af52980169de191dcf0c.png

CHARACTERS:

hero_1_20100613_1577872485.jpg

Name: Trenz
Who: protagonist
Whence: Rothos village
Prior to the story: courier
Positive character traits: brave, fair, the leader, sometimes clever and kind
Negative character traits: can sometimes be very silly, and joke inappropriately.
Magic: fire and ice
Favourite phrase: "Forward!" Or "Extra caution won't hurt here."

hero_2_20100613_1218873127.jpg

Name: Kate
Who: girlfriend
Whence: Spommkey village
Prior to the story: housekeeper
Positive character traits: kind, modest, beautiful, lovely, and smart too
Negative character traits: weeper, sometimes starts to panic in a difficult situation
Magic: light and healing
Favourite phrase: "Thanks"

hero_3_20100613_1003603657.jpg

Name: Green
Who: little monster
Whence: Green island
Prior to the story: traveller
Positive character traits: Funny, curious, adventurer
Negative character traits: Harmful, thief, ill-bred, upstart, always hungry
Magic: Darkness and lightnings
Favourite phrase: "Ryyyaaaaa!"

hero_4_20100613_1530914915.jpg

Name: Harry
Who: friend
Whence: Rothos village
Prior to the story: village guard
Positive character traits: Strong, brave, purposeful
Negative character traits: Straightforward, stubborn, stupid, a bit evil
Favourite phrase: "So when do we finally go to the Evil Castle!?!?"

hero_5_20100613_1666485207.jpg

Name: Zent (or Petrik)
Who: friend or enemy
Whence: Zent village
Prior to the story: traveling wizard
Positive character traits: calm and even-tempered, smart
Negative character traits: bore, deceiver, secretive
Magic: earth and wind
Favourite phrase: "So what?"

hero_6_20100613_1303009424.jpg

Name: Shandon
Who: friend
Whence: Portgard
Prior to the story: piracy and treasure hunt
Positive character traits: leader, kind... well, sometimes
Negative character traits: greedy, ill-mannered
Magic: meteors and explosions
Favourite phrase "One thousand alley cats!... Oh. I mean, one thousand devils and one alley cat!"

hero_7_20100613_1916379349.jpg

Name: Stumpy
Who: little stump-monster
Whence: Spommkey village
Prior to the story: a pet in Kate's house
Positive character traits: sweet, kind
Negative character traits: obtuse, speaks his own language, which only Katya understands
Magic: Water and life
Favourite phrase: "Irsi syam!"

CREDITS
AnnTenna - leading developer and director, Concept, Story, Character Development, Dialogue, Quests, Battle Balance, Map Design, Character/Sprite Design, World Map Design, Event Systems, NPC, Logical riddles, Graphics search, Animator, System of fighting magic, Voice, Sound, Music search, Testing.
Villain - Title Screen, Sound technician, Voice, Music search, Transition c RPG-Maker 2000 on 2003, Mapping, Event Systems, Logical riddles, Testing.
Dr. Nick To - Graphics and Music search, Voice, Mapping, Technical support, Testing, Quests.
Sn@ke - Testing, Mapping, Voice, Character/Sprite Design, Graphics search, Quests, Music search.
Silent Meiousei - Mapping, Character/Sprite Design, Testing, NPC, Logical riddles, Graphics search, Event Systems, Quests.
Рино - Graphics updating ,Character/Sprite Design, Art, Animator, Graphics search, Testing.
Laendel - Mapping, World Map Design, Quests, Music search, Testing.
Avatosius - Voice, Mapping, Character/Sprite Design, Testing, Event Systems, NPC.
Герберт Уэст - Graphics search, Mapping, World Map Design, Testing.
mephis - Testing, System of fighting magic event, Technical support.
TauroFW - Testing, Graphics search.
Kusharami - Testing, Music search, updating Техт.
Agckuu Coceg - Character/Sprite Design, Testing
Wins Vega - Original Sound Track, Sound search
Аlexian - Testing
Джекил - Testing
Sed - Testing
Sirius - Thanks for the help System of fighting magic event

Transition

Xitilon
Il
Xeneder
Strawberry Berserker
Kerotan
AnnTenna
Green Tea
Sn@ke
Agckuu_Coceg
Lekste

Testing
lg.balukation
Jeremy Toler
eniya

Other Music:
* Apocalyptica-"Celtic Moon (Final fantasy 2)"
* Apocalyptica-"Ressurection"
* Aliene Ma'riage "Burst"
* Catharsis - "Heart of the world (stillife-remix)"
* DiDuLa - "Parcel from Romania"
* DiDuLa - "Waterfall"
* Dreams Of Sanity "In..."
* Enya "Tea House Moon"
* Enya "Storms In Africa"
* Era "Flowers of the sea"
* Jean-Michel Jarre "Oxygene 9"
* Hibernia "Wind of Change"
* Hocico "Sangra El Cristo"
* Libido Airbag "Hepatizur Appetizer"
* Lacrimosa "Unerkannt"
* Lacrimosa "Flamme Im Wind"
* Max Folmer "Elixir"
* Max Folmer "Smiling Eyes"
* Mammoth "Halloween_theme"
* Melnitsa "Tarantella"
* Raison D'etre "Penumbra"
* Robert Miles "Enjoy"
* Royal Hunt "Fourth Dimension"
* Theatre Of Tragedy "Mire"
* Therion-"3 ships of Berik Part 2-Victory"
* Therion-"The Fall Into Eclipse"
* Therion-"The Quiet Desert"
* Therion-"Down The Qliphothic Tunnel"
* Therion-"Evocation Of Vovin"
* The Ventures "Ginza Lights"
* The Ventures "Hawaii 5-0"
* The Ventures "Beethoven Five - Oh !"
* The Ventures "Rideres in the sky"
* Tristania "Saturnine"
* Tiamat "Best Friend Money Can Buy"
* Johann Sebastian Bach
* Ludwig van Beethoven № 6
* Vivaldi "Gloria"
* Golden Light Orchestra
* Mendelssohn's Wedding March
* Steiner "Solle (Steinberg)"
* Charles Callet "Spooky Music"
* Charles Callet "The Famous Castle"
* Charles Callet "The Forest"
* Xenogears - xeno- Lahan.

Other GRAPHICS:
has been used from various sources.
*RTP- the set of the drawing which have been built in in the RPG-MAKER
* from popular jRPG
Final Fantasy
Seiken Densetsu
Star Ocean
Chrono Trigger
Etc.
*internet-resources for the RPG-MAKER
Basically from a site http://charas-project.net
Fighting animations from:
tzar/rubicant
Omega 9999
The Brave
Red Rose of Pail
chipstouille
OrochiWeapon
Sprites: koopa-on-fire
SewerShark'
Kain
Kristy
hukt own fonikz
Zool
Johana
Chipsets: Lasse Kongo
Giank086
Drawing of persons: Kindori
Etc.
In this list all authors of graphic resources but only what authorship to me managed to be established are listed not. I apologise, if someone has not specified.

DEVELOPERS
Lokator-studio (AnnTenna) & 2+1 Pictures & Light Zone and RPG-Maker Academy

DOWNLOAD
HERE

Okay, I appreciate that you made a game and that you are willing to share it with us, but the issue is that we are an English Game Making community, therefore it is hard for the majority of the members to be able to play this game. Im not going to lock and dismiss this thread, but you need to take this into consideration and expect that you will not get much feedback on this. this also means to you members out there that I dont want to see any posts solely regarding the language, because Ive made it point blank clear and I will consider it spam if this does so happen.

Well, I understand and I do not expect on game of the big feedback. Has laid out game more likely for the demonstration purposes. Thanks that have warned.

I'm sorry, but your custom characters are totally out of place with the rest of the game (and in comparison to the slightly edited RM2k3 style characters).
Also, some of your battle animations are way, WAY too long. Shorten them down a bit to make sure the player doesn't fall asleep during "Ultimate Destruction?" .

Sorry that sounds so critical, but I really don't see much of anything in this that makes me want to download and play. It's definitely a good step forward for you as a game designer however, and I hope you keep making games! The longer you do this, the better you'll get.

Good luck!

I dunno. I kinda like it. It's 'cute', which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Some of the mapping doesn't look perfectly clean. The battle system looks easy enough to use.

I bet if you translated it to English, and found a better (faster) download site a bunch of people here would check it out.

Be Well

I'm sorry, but your custom characters are totally out of place with the rest of the game (and in comparison to the slightly edited RM2k3 style characters).
Yes, GRAPHICS in game far is not ideal, it is visible open eyes. And not only characters are out of place with the rest of the game, but also fases, chipsets and many other GRAPHICS. We collected this on particles. The good artist in a command has appeared already towards the end of creation of game, and a little could make.

Also, some of your battle animations are way, WAY too long. Shorten them down a bit to make sure the player doesn't fall asleep during "Ultimate Destruction?" .
In our Russian community too some people were dissatisfied with it. I brought up a question of acceleration of fights at our Russian forum on the RPG-MAKER, but we have not found the suitable decision of a problem.

Sorry that sounds so critical, but I really don't see much of anything in this that makes me want to download and play. It's definitely a good step forward for you as a game designer however, and I hope you keep making games! The longer you do this, the better you'll get.

Good luck!
Thanks, of course, at this forum many much more interesting and beautiful games. And it is my first project on the RPG-MAKER. I learn to do games and I will try to do better.

Brewmeister, I do not doubt that game would become much better, if is in English. Then it many-many people would look. Perhaps, somebody would like this game.
But now there is no possibility to translate game. If game we will translate, I will necessarily inform.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.