Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Kawa Kara Kaiju!!!

Dead content awaiting restoration.
http://www.filedropper.com/kawakarakaiju

Disclaimer:
Ok, first game. Hope this all works. Never uploaded a file before, but I tried it and it worked for me. If anyone has any problems or I did something wrong, please let me know and I'll do my best to correct it speedily. Also, I don't have any screenshot capturing tools on my pc, so I've uploaded a pic of the main character and if someone can tell me how to get a screenshot, it would be appreciated. Oh, and I saw that the requirement was 30 minutes of playtime. That shouldn't be a problem unless someone here is just really really good at the game.

Synopsis:
Kawa Kara Kaiju is Japanese for "Run from big monsters!!!" and is a game I designed a while back. It has super crappy custom graphics and is based off of Pac-Man. You are Mr. Toki and your goal is to grab all the coins in each maze without getting eaten by the Kaiju (big monsters). It's fairly simple and also includes some nifty power-up's and four different kinds of monsters, each with it's own quirks. There are 20 levels to play through and the download comes with a handy little guide to round out the playing experience.

Enjoy.

Doc1-1.jpg

Doc1-2.jpg

Doc1-3.jpg

feg.jpg

When your game is open, press "Shift + PrtSc" (PrtSc is a button on your keyboard) to copy a picture of your screen. Open a program like Paint and paste the image into it. Then just upload the image to a site like Photobucket or our very own bb.hbgames.org . You don't need a special program to do it.

Sorry, I didn't see your disclaimer up there before.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.