Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

IRC Quotes

No, you're right, I am taking a lot of stuff to heart but try and understand my position. Friends I've known for years insulting people based on the fact they're, well, like me; poking fun at gratheo and from ariel for example not for the things you hated them for (which I totally agree with!), but because they are, well, like me. It's not like it's a small issue, I'm seeing counsillors and doctors and juggling uni and finding a job on top of that; all I was saying was "that comment annoyed me", which it did. But yes, you're right, the thing to do is "deal with it" not point out to people that it's annoying me. Put it down to me being tetchy wyatt.

moog

Sponsor

<moog> man i love you guys
<blink_> me too. and i am sorry for being a massive queer. please forgive me you guys
<CapnHOOHAH> me too!! Lets all be friends guys ok?
<como> its ok guys, and yes we can all be friends. forever and ever!!!
<moog> :D
<blink_> :D
<CapnHOOHAH> :D
<como> :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.