Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

HP Gold Time HUD

khmp

Sponsor

You have two choices to resolve that issue. First copy the custom window skin that was in the demo into your project's windowskin directory. Second comment out or delete the lines that change the windowskin. The second choice requires you edit the lines that give you that error by placing a "#" in front of the line of code. Search through the new script and then comment out:
Code:
self.windowskin = RPG::Cache.windowskin('001-WallofCloudsSHB01')

lestat, lestat, lestat... I know it's your right to use someone else's script if you want to, but don't comment anything if it's not a question or a suggestion. This is a place where anyone can comment, yes, indeed, but every single member should concentrate on the topic itself not on just personal opinions. Remember that this section is NOT about criticism but about submitted scripts support or bugs and fixes.
even so I still think you're just hiding your interest in this kind of scripts he he he

kaileb

Hello again. i have another problem. why is it that this hud works fine but when i use mr. mos abs its all screwy.

Dokien

Sponsor

@shadowball: I'd like to make a request if I may. I was wondering if it were possible if you could animate this script, because I don't want it showing all the time whilst I'm playing, but if I held down for example the V key, it would slide in and see how much gold I have?

E.g: Picture this: Normal screen without the HUD showing, then I hold down the V key, it slides in and then stops when it reaches the end. When I release the V key it slides back inside of the screen.

that's quite easy, indeed, but there is a little problem I've faced while ago. Sometimes you do see the window slide in and out as per request, but there are moments when you'll see that it appears as it would normally do, it's displayed at once. anyway, there's already a way to make the window invisible by pressing a button.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.