Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [Horror Game] Ghost School - Summer Version

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Ghost School
Summer Version

Story:
A group of friends on vacation last summer in a forest ... the trip was very happy until one of them is missing. And the horror began to play ...

Screenshot:

46638181.png

83235286.png

87685126.png

Instructions
Enter repeatedly
Room 1: Enter the book, pages and the rope next to the board
Rooms 2: Enter 2 table
Rooms 3: Enter the bear, switch and the rope (the rope, you will see it)
Rooms 4: Enter the candles and the page, and THE DOOR
When you done 4 room, come back to first place !!!!

And Download:
Megaupload Download Link
Mediafire Download Link (If download this link, you must wait 10 second before download)
Real Mediafire link for who don't want to wait

Enjoy :)) !!

The highlight of the game was the spook effects like the shadow running across the screen, or the severed head of that one guy. There aren't over the top original effects, but at least the player knows "Holy shit, something just swooped across the screen. Scary." That is the only thing done well with this project (that and the little car in the beginning is cute.)

I hate to be brutally honest and blunt but, other than that, this game sucks. You find a house, click a bunch of random objects (with the "instructions" laid out in plain text right here on the forum), and hope something happens. At one point I heard a knock at the door and went outside for no reason other than to waste my time. Matter of fact, if you even venture outside of the house is pointless, there is nothing for you to do. There really isn't even any reason to have the rest of the friends who go down different paths; you don't see any of them again throughout the rest of the game, except the guy who originally left, in severed head form.

Kiddos shouldn't waste their time with silly and pointless games like this. There is alot of potential for improvement, but right now... you're sitting on a turd project, one that doesn't even feel complete. Why is this here?

moog

Sponsor

kain dont be a fucking asshole, jesus. if you dont like something, be constructive without trying to show off the size of your e-penis. take your pretentiousness someplace else, its not needed here.

Kain's a bit harsh, but he did explain why he thinks the game sucks and what needs to be worked on. So don't exaggerate Shreak. Btw, I wish everyone would stop using the word "e-penis".

moog

Sponsor

I didnt exaggerate. He's acting like a jerk, just to look cool. It's not needed when he can just say "hey man this is bad but work on this" instead. the whole HEY IM AN ASSHOLE mentality is looked down on now, and it just makes you look stupid when you instigate it, especially with reports like these:

It's not constructive.

Do NOT quote reports to the general public, they are for our eyes only. ~hitler

shreak johnson":3v96j5cz said:
I didnt exaggerate. He's acting like a jerk, just to look cool. It's not needed when he can just say "hey man this is bad but work on this" instead. the whole HEY IM AN ASSHOLE mentality is looked down on now, and it just makes you look stupid when you instigate it, especially with reports like these:

It's not constructive.
I didn't read that because it was not in his public post. Don't forget that. But okay that quote is a bit over the edge.

This is a horror game series in Vietnam and often with no content, but in this version is a little but not really good, the game is essential that threatened but not an emphasis on content. :angel:

Hi, why is your mediafire link a zpag.es link? Can you replace it with the proper link please? I would have downloaded this game but generally don't trust it when download links and such are replaced with url shorterners, sorry.

I'll comment on your screenshots though - they look pretty decent to me, but would look even better with a slight hint of colour in there. perhaps sepia, or slightly red. That just generally looks better than straight black and white greyscale.

I.e,

images

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.