Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Guess who's back?

It's me, Fritz.  :wink:

Remember?  :huh:

The maddest mapper ever.  :crazy:

I am back.  :thumb:

There have been lots of changes lately...  :shades:

Be alert.  :grin:

I think I remember you!
although i've never really been that active (i've sworn for that to change though, which my new project should encourage too :)) I think i remember you for your maps :)

I was gone from about November till February... CCOA and Erk are but shadows of the past and there's all these new people i didn't know existed =/

Eek changes are confusing... I miss Sephirothspawn! *cries*

Ghosh... o___O

CCOA, Erk AND Sephirothspawn are gone?

Wow... Yeah, changes are confusing, indeed.

(Glad at least someone seems to remember...)

Anonymous

no seph's still here he's just mad drunk/has a broken computer (i can't remember which)

but hey welcome back :3

If Seph doesn't come back soon it's proof he fears my beer pong skills.

I actually do remember you Fritz2005, though I don't think we've ever even posted in the same topic more than once maybe heh.  I think it was more coming across a post here or there perhaps.  Lotsapeople comin' back lately :)

Welcome back to the forums anyhoot, enjoy your stay again :thumb:

Nachos

Sponsor

ahahaha, I remember you but, i think oce you helped me with some map or something..

Seph's boken his laptop screen, i hope he is back soon,

Teloch":2d7kzod9 said:
no seph's still here he's just mad drunk/has a broken computer (i can't remember which)

but hey welcome back :3

Both.
Laptop screen is broken giving him an excuse not to script so he decided to party  :cheers:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.