Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [Game 2011] Pokemon - Magic Land

Dead content awaiting restoration.
A New Pokemon game !!! !!!

posterb.png

Pokemon - Magic Land is a mini game was produced in August 2011. Game interface is visible and easy to play, and gameplay is quite similar to the famous Monopoly game format. In the game, as you enter into Pikachu and started an adventure. This is not to say the game very long because the game includes only five stage and started from the countryside to the city ...
Game also has decent functions such as rating Pokemon, Slot, Mini Games, money, shop, off the road system ...

Trailer Game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYO3t-cfXzc

Screenshots:

40848052.jpg

35884417.jpg

17882106.jpg

91801029.jpg

76208447.jpg

37436934.jpg

19352306.jpg

39855233.jpg

12367501.jpg

Download:
I made this game for make some money... No Virus no Trojan...
Just wait 10 second and you wil see Megaupload and Mediafire link...

Megaupload
http://zpag.es/61GJ

Mediafire
http://zpag.es/61GK

(New link)

This looks like a cute idea

You have some inconsistencies in the tiles
and some of your tiles look extremely unpleasant with the everything else and they clash
I would suggest maybe trying to make all of the tiles the same shape and use the same type of palette so that they dont clash

i would also work on making the maps more interesting. Playing a board game on the computer with little background and interactivity can create a boring experience
add some more moving sprites and some serious character~

I really like the idea here
I just think it needs some tweaking via graphics to make everything more consistent but I have yet to try it

bacon":1f47hb7l said:
This looks like a cute idea

You have some inconsistencies in the tiles
and some of your tiles look extremely unpleasant with the everything else and they clash
I would suggest maybe trying to make all of the tiles the same shape and use the same type of palette so that they dont clash

i would also work on making the maps more interesting. Playing a board game on the computer with little background and interactivity can create a boring experience
add some more moving sprites and some serious character~

I really like the idea here
I just think it needs some tweaking via graphics to make everything more consistent but I have yet to try it

Thank ^^
Thank for your reply and i'll fix it in next version!

So far the game's good enough, you it needs graphic consistency and more interaction as bacon said.
My only question is that when I am going to roll the dice block, do I have a chance to stop
it by pressing a button? Or the number is generated randomly? Because, when that happened, I tried to press all the possible buttons but it still didn't stop until an amount of time.

MarioSuperStar":r3z3sd4a said:
So far the game's good enough, you it needs graphic consistency and more interaction as bacon said.
My only question is that when I am going to roll the dice block, do I have a chance to stop
it by pressing a button? Or the number is generated randomly? Because, when that happened, I tried to press all the possible buttons but it still didn't stop until an amount of time.

Ok, listen to me:
1. Dice can't be stop when by pressing a button because if you can stop, the game will not to be cool
2. It's random dice so you don't need to worry about it!
Thank for reply :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.