Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Election Day

• Donald Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I voted this morning. I felt like the youngest person there. Only stood in line for 10-15 minutes.

The voter turn out is expected to be really high this year. One city over from me predicted a 75% voter turnout based on the early voters. Record highs everywhere.

Edit: I thought it would be interesting to see how our forum would vote. But it wouldn't be the first time I made a poll and no one voted.

I'm not American, so I obviously didn't vote. If I could, I'd vote for Hillary, because I think that the Democrat Party has better policies than the Republican Party (and Trump especially, with his straight-up xenophobic views on immigration and religion). Of course, this being an American election, all I seem to hear about are the personalities involved, instead of the parties and the policies that they represent. I don't think that's a good thing, and it worries me that Britain seems to be moving the same way...

Jason

Awesome Bro

Not a clue about American politics, but I'm all for democracy, and Donald Trump seems like a tool... so for that reason alone I'd vote for Hillary...

Jason

Awesome Bro

Oh, I'm not necessarily for either party since I don't know what agendas they're pushing, since all the media has been on the two candidates personally rather than what they're planning to do with the country... basically the coverage we've had here in the UK of the US Elections have been similar to what you'd find in a gossip magazine...

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

As if Trump wouldn't cause WWIII by nuking China because they called his wife ugly. Trump said this himself: "We have nukes, why don't we use them?" People wanna vote for that? It's like voting for me. You're all dead.

However, Russia needs to STFU. The US won't be bullied by them. If they want a Nuclear war so bad, will give them one. Russia is suicidal because their economy is shit, and they have no future. Nukes nukes nukes is all they ever brag about. Always showing off their shit military they can barley support.

Trump will lose. There's a 99.99999% chance he will lose. If he somehow wins, the US government will take him out themselves... Status quo isn't going anywhere. The whole election is just an illusion as if the people have power. We don't.

Can't wait to see all the raging white folks burning down their cities. Now it's my people's turn to say:

"Look at them thugs burning down stuff. Destroying them innocent businesses. Just savages. What's wrong these people? They're like wild animals."

The whole world will see who the real animals are...

Hilary will win but will be impeached.

Trump will be arrested at some point.

Bernie will replace Clinton and be President.

Oh and Utah, Texas, Georgia and Florida will all be blue. Yes, Texas.

Man, the BBC are covering this as much as, if not more than, they covered the UK general election. BBC One is literally just showing election coverage from now until the results come in and the top maybe six articles on the BBC News website are about the US election.

The US doesn't really do parties like we do though. It would be unthinkable if someone from a third party got a seat anywhere there. We have hundreds of parties of which maybe a dozen get seats.

The Republicans are more in line with UKIP, hard right in the UK, who got maybe 30% of the votes but only 2 seats because of our silly system (but I'm thankful of it as it stopped UKIP getting in).

The Democrats are more in line with our Convervatives (soft right).

So when we have Labour (middle), Liberal Democrats (soft left), Green (hard left) and many other parties on the mid-to-left area (SNP, Plaid Cymru, etc) it's amazing how different our electoral systems are.

moog

Sponsor

Princess Amy":1xq6cgea said:
Hilary will win but will be impeached.

Trump will be arrested at some point.

Bernie will replace Clinton and be President.

Lol

also Texas is almost a swing state so I wouldn't count them out on switching sides Hybrida

I'm mainly thinking of how much he's pissed off the Mexicans. I know immigration has always been a tough Republican issue, but has anyone actually specifically attacked them like Trump has? There can be a thing with immigrants voting for the more conservative parties because they feel like they have to vote the way their country votes, a lot of immigrants to Britain vote Conservative because it's seen as the "British party" and what middle Englanders do. But Trump's hatred of Mexicans goes too far and I think he will lose a LOT of votes there.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.