Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Dragon Warrior Online [Xw]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Dragon warrior online
Created using xtremeworlds 1.0.0 is currently in major development, i know that xtremeworlds is a pretty shitty engine but i am trying to make the best out of it.

Features

-24/7 Server no lag
-Overworld Theme
-Ranking system
-Custom Gui (In Progress)
-Fishing
-Woodcutting
-Mining
-My own custom tiles and sprites.

Classes
Human - Defensive fighter can use healing abilities.
Demon - Demon that posses demonic powers can use magic abilities.
Undead - vicious fighter can wield the strongest weapons.

Story
You were in a ship wreck and was washed up on a vast rocky island, to what you do not know you are in a ancient civilization ruled by dragons. You posses the blood of the dragon warrior and it is up to you to slay the dragon lord.

About my mapping
Before you go saying that my mapping sucks understand that this game is based off of a nes overworld game called dragon warrior. I made my own tiles and sprites well at least most of them.

Website
Currently under development.

Download
http://www.filefront.com/14481389/Drago ... Online.rar

Screenshots

43436274.gif

19785801.gif

59639068.gif

90274810.gif

78463093.gif

28139247.gif

Please download and give it a try it may look shitty and u know it probably is for Xw but i am trying my hardest and making the best of what i can! please test it

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.