Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content BluxxonQuest FINAL MIX

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bluxlogo.png

The newest BluxxonQuest installment is here! Twice as long as the last one, with twice the features! Watch as Bluxxon roams the lands trying to defeat his enemies! He battles evil witches, gangs of other clouds, and even fire dragons!

bqscreen1i.png

Featuring 12 different songs, this is the most musical BluxxonQuest yet! Hear the terror as you fight against bosses, feel the joy when you traverse across the forests!

bqscreen2.png

bqscreen3.png

Gossip with friends and strangers as you make your way across 4 unique worlds!

bqscreen4.png

A new health system tells you how much more damage Bluxxon can take! Watch out Bluxxon, it's an evil fire dragon!

DOWNLOAD

Jason

Awesome Bro

All bad comments aside, it was a really good game, a little on the short side, but nonetheless a good play.

Are you planning on making a sequel anytime soon, I can see how the story would go, and think a sequel, with more plot characters would make it amazing.

Yes I am currently working on a complete overhaul! The new version of the game is going to have all new characters and it's going to be twice the length! This is what I have so far:

newsuperbluxxonquest.png

@ azrith001:

I dunno if I want to start working on the new game yet. I'll think about it. : )

ok, ill bite.

Hi, ill play this if you spend more than 5 minutes and try to NOT make it look like shit

More than 5 minutes? The battle system/HUD is entirely coded in events. And the graphics look like that because I wanted to make the game smaller!

Don't feed the trolls, this isn't even a funny topic I don't get why you people keep replying especially when this has already been posted before several times :/

There are some legitimately good games here ffs

Stop judging games based on graphics plzthnx.

I spent a lot of time working on this and it's not the same as the previous games I've made (this ones waaaaaaay longer and has like double the music tracks and graphics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.