Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Bleach: Aizen.. 1.9 [anime based game] [SPOILERS]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Description:
Bleach Aizen's deception follows the adventures of Ichigo Kurosaki after he obtains the powers of a Soul Reaper (Shinigami, literally, "Death God") a death personification similar to the Grim Reaper from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki. His newfound powers force him to take on the duties of defending humans from evil spirits and guiding departed souls to the afterlife.

You don't have to be familiar with bleach-you will be able to jump into the action, but it'd be funnier though considering how packed with references to the anime this is.

Story:
In earth, there are humans, but are they alone? No, every dead human turns into a ghost [plus soul] and it is duty of the shinigamis to send them to soul society, if they fail, the plus soul will turn into a monster[Holow]. You play as an ordinary human, that gains shinigamis powers from a shinigami, now you must substitute your shinigami friend in her duties.

Setting:
You are Ichigo, the son of a human and a death God, you will fight alonside Rukia to kill hollows. She is captured by shinigami and now you have to find a way to save her, even after you lose your powers.

Characters:

Kurosaki Ichigo: A human that gains soul reapers powers, now he must fight hollows.

Kon is an artificial soul modified by a Soul Society operation known as "Project: Spearhead" to inhabit a dead body and use his special powers to help the Shinigami fight Hollows, Kon's special power is in his leg muscles.

Yuzu Kurosaki is Karin's fraternal twin and Ichigo Kurosaki's little sister.

Karin Kurosaki is the cynical and sarcastic daughter of Isshin Kurosaki, younger sister of Ichigo and fraternal twin sister of Yuzu.

Kisuke Urahara is a former captain of the 12th Division. He lives in exile in the Human World, where he is the owner of the Shinigami-item-selling Urahara Shop. The shop is maintained by Urahara himself, as well as his employees, Tessai Tsukabishi, Jinta Hanakari, and Ururu Tsumugiya.

Yoruichi Shihōin is the former captain of the 2nd Division of the Gotei 13, as well as the former commander of the Onmitsukidō. Having abandoned her command of both, she works with Kisuke Urahara and Tessai Tsukabishi, based out of the Urahara Shop in the Human World.

Jinta Hanakari is one of the employees of the Urahara Shop.

Orihime Inoue is a Human living in Karakura Town. She is a student at the Karakura High School, where she is in the same class as Ichigo Kurosaki and her best friend, Tatsuki Arisawa.

Uryū Ishida is a Quincy residing in Karakura Town. He is a student at the Karakura High School, where he is a classmate and friend of Ichigo Kurosaki.

Yasutora Sado, also known as Chad, is a Human teenager who lives in Karakura Town. He is a student at Karakura High School, where he is in the same class as Ichigo Kurosaki.

Rukia:
Rukia Kuchiki is an unseated Shinigami in the 13th Division under Captain Jūshirō Ukitake. Rukia is the younger sister of Hisana Kuchiki, the adoptive sister of Byakuya Kuchiki and a friend of Ichigo Kurosaki.

Aizen:
ōsuke Aizen is the former captain of the 5th Division in the Gotei 13; he later leaves Soul Society with his followers, Gin Ichimaru and Kaname Tōsen.Tthe main antagonist of the series/game.

Byakuya:
Byakuya Kuchiki is the captain of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Renji Abarai. He is Rukia's brother in law.

Renji Abarai is the lieutenant of the 6th Division in the Gotei 13 under Captain Byakuya Kuchiki.

Kūgo Ginjō is a member of the mysterious organization, Xcution.

Kenpachi Zaraki is the captain of the 11th Division in the Gotei 13. He is the eleventh Kenpachi to hold that position.[3] His lieutenant is Yachiru Kusajishi.

Yachiru Kusajishi is the Lieutenant of the 11th Division in the Gotei 13, under Captain Kenpachi Zaraki, as well as the President of the Shinigami Women's Association.

Ikkaku Madarame is the 3rd Seat of the 11th Division in the Gotei 13. His captain is Kenpachi Zaraki.

Yumichika Ayasegawa is the 5th Seated officer in the 11th Division of the Gotei 13, his captain is Kenpachi Zaraki.

Ganju Shiba is an outrageous figure from Soul Society. He is the youngest member of the noble Shiba Family, and one of the two only remaining members.

Tia Harribel, is an Arrancar in Sōsuke Aizen's army, and was Espada Tres (Three). She was the only female Espada.

Hollow Ichigo , more properly called The Hollow within Ichigo's conscience, Ichigo no naimen no Horō) or White Ichigo, is a powerful entity that was created when Ichigo Kurosaki, a Shinigami, developed a Hollow inside his soul.

Zangetsu is the manifested spirit of Ichigo Kurosaki's Zanpakutō that is seen during Ichigo's visits to his inner world.

Playable characters:

Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, Ishida, Sado, Kon.

Important terms:

Zanpakutō
A Zanpakutō is the main weapon of the Shinigami, the Arrancar and the Visored.

Soul Society
Soul Society is the afterlife, where dead spirits are sent, and where the Shinigami reside.

Ryoka
a person who enters soul society without prior permission.

Reiatsu (Spiritual Pressure)
Reiatsu is the physical force/pressure that a person's Reiryoku creates when released.

Hōgyoku (Orb of Distortion)
The Hōgyoku is an orb created by Kisuke Urahara in order to break the boundaries between Shinigami and Hollows.

Features:- You are Kurosaki Ichigo.
- Tactics battle system.
- Front view battle system.
- Game contains minigames
- A very fun game to play, with many hours of gameplay.
- Game has cut scenes and epic battles.
- Awesome music.
- Plot twists.
- Based on the anime.

Links to the newest version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SE3NU2VR [part 1]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0U7DJ3W [part 2]

more pictures here
http://downloadjunkie.weebly.com/bleach.html

To play in this new version[1.9], download both files, then extract, Click on game.exe [Gray horse icon].

7535751.png

5127915.png

4801565.png

5849697.png

8380021.png

Wall of text hits Mr_Smith.
It's super effective!

Sorry, had to throw that out. Let's go through your topic.

The description pretty clear, you play a guy after he found new powers. Pretty cliché, but hey, this is a RPG maker game. You see that a lot, and it is perfectly fine if done well. (I can't comment on that, as I haven't played the game (yet)).
After that the story has his moment of glory. I think you more or less told the story in the description, and is your story section more of a background, and some sort of gameplay mechanic? The setting belongs to pretty much the same part as the story.

Characters. Hmm. You have a lot of them, and I didn't read through all of them because of that. The information, that for example, Kūgo Ginjō, is a member of that organization, isn't really important for us to know.
Most of the time you want to describe a four to five important characters, not more. Unless, of course, you have a good reason to do that.

That you explain some of the important terms is a good idea, as I wouldn't understand it if I came across them in the game.

Then your features, the fact that you are Kurosaki Ichigo isn't a feature. TBS, mini games, awesome music and based on anime are. Cutscenes and awesome battles are kind of standard for... every game.

You show just one screenshot, and that isn't enough to convince me to download your game. I'm very dependent on that sort of stuff, I want to see a lot of the game I'm going to play. The fact that the image is pretty small, and that the mapping is pretty bad (everything is in lines) doesn't help either.

I hope I gave you some advice on topic design, redoing it and making more of a structure in it would do wonders. You see many people using images that simply state "Story", but that's a good way to show when a new section starts.
Again, I haven't played the game yet, but if you make a more attracting topic I will reconsider, and maybe other people do as well.

Just don't forget that I, and most of us, are here to comment, advice and critique on your work. If you learn from what we tell you, our mission is accomplished :cheers:

Spoo

Sponsor

It's been pointed out once before, but the title of your game itself is a pretty major spoiler in the Bleach series; you really should change it. As for your topic, the presentation is really bad; break up the monotony with some boldface and different font sizes; it makes everything look much more appealing.

The idea of a TBS does not seem to suit Bleach, but that's just me, and you might very well be capable of pulling it off.

Yeah, naming your game after the biggest spoiler in the entire series isn't okay. I edited it out. Feel free to rename your game to something different, or only have the title inside the thread and mark spoilers in the topic title.

Just had a look at your maps, but they are very... bad. You should definitely use more objects to make it more detailed. Your third and fourth maps are almost entirely empty, with the exception of a house. There are some good mapping tutorials on this site, even though they are made for XP you should check them out. Much room for improvement there.

sorry I do not have time.

The game has awesome gameplay mechanics, I prefer that than having the best mapping with sh@t gameplay.

how is a desert not supposed to be empty? did you not watch bleach when ichigo trains to get his powers back and for bankai training? the place is EMPTY.

titogod":2hodbe23 said:
sorry I do not have time.

The game has awesome gameplay mechanics, I prefer that than having the best mapping with sh@t gameplay.

how is a desert not supposed to be empty? did you not watch bleach when ichigo trains to get his powers back and for bankai training? the place is EMPTY.
If you don't have time, then why are you bothering? That's a terrible excuse; you should have just said you don't care. That's much more believable.

And, considering I just watched the Bankai training episode yesterday, I seem to recall a lot of cliffs and other noticeable landmarks around the training area. The only place in Bleach that was a barren desert was Hueco Mundo, and even that had a dead tree and cliffs sticking up on occasion.

titogod":6l12atdz said:
sorry about the pictures, i do not have time to post all of them...

Sorry, but... how many hundreds of hours have you put into making the game?

And you don't have time to post a couple IMG tags around some image URLs to properly promote your game?

"If you don't have time, then why are you bothering?"

Duh, obviously I dont have time for this, Because this game was done on my free time, Now I barely have free time, I work all morning and most of the afternoon. on my free time I work out and play the witcher or stay with my Girlfriend.
:grin: Its only a post of a finished game.

why would I post pictures in all the websites that i go to? if I can just post it at my site and send people over there?

My game is complete, I will add more stuff later, in a few months or next year, I am trying to work on producing my own game.

"titogod wrote:
sorry about the pictures, i do not have time to post all of them...

Sorry, but... how many hundreds of hours have you put into making the game?

And you don't have time to post a couple IMG tags around some image URLs to properly promote your game?"

a few months a couple of yrs ago, and this yr a few months.

by the way, your main character in your game looks like crap, and the main theme too.

If you can't be bothered to upload a few images, then we can't be bothered to keep this thread open. It would be super cool if you could format your thread for us. We'll love you forever.

Also, disregarding the criticism of others is kind of lame. People are offering you legitimate advice - be happy that others are helping you and roll with it.

Look, man, people are trying to help you. Insulting them is unhelpful and in poor taste. Her game has no relevance to yours, so I'm not sure why you're even bringing it up.

I'm confused as to why someone who put in the time to make a game in the first place refuses to put in the time to present it well and make other people want to play it, but regardless, this thread as it is doesn't meet the requirements for this forum. If you don't clean it up within 24 hours, I'm going to lock it.

Consult the rules here:
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=36652

You need at least five screenshots. Your formatting could also be a lot better, as it's currently an unbroken wall of text no one is going to bother to read, but I'm not going to thread lock for that.

Spoo

Sponsor

titogod":1gwsadrq said:
by the way, your main character in your game looks like crap, and the main theme too.

That's just a dick move, man. I'm not going to beat a dead horse here and say what's already been said, but you have to understand that there are standards of quality you should follow if you want your topic to stay here, much less if you want people to take interest in it.

Dude, "your game is shit" is completely different from "your thread presentation could be better and your mapping lacks detail." No one came in here and said your game is a piece of shit; instead we pointed out specific things that can be improved and said how to improve them. Insulting people in return is childish and uncalled for. We're trying to help you, not put you down. If you consider this game done and don't want to change anything, that's totally fine, but you should at least consider our suggestions for the future. Or if you're not looking to become a better developer, you should probably post your games on a different site, because this site is about constructive criticism.

Injury

Awesome Bro

titogod":jfve41go said:
dick move? I am just giving criticism .

I updated the topic so cry babies can see more pictures. :lol:

Please don't think I'm "being a dick" or anything like that. No one here, save for a few trolls, is going to steer you in the wrong direction.

Are you posting here so your game can get attention, or are you serious about improving your game development abilities? No one here is going to "baby" you along and skimp on the details. It's why this site is an effective tool for fledgling developers, such as yourself.

As far the pictures go, do you ever buy a game having NOT looked at screenshots or videos or the game itself? I doubt it mister! The pictures are there so people can get a feel for your game prior to downloading it. If your purpose is too get people to download the game, then pictures are too your benefit. If you've posted it here too brag, this isn't the domain too do it.

So are you going to listen, or bark back at everyone? Having said all this, if you aren't going to continue to work on it as your "current" project, then maybe you should post something you are working on that could use reviews. This is a forum for discussion, not bashing. Please help yourself and read what these experienced developers have too say.

I'd honestly wouldn't download your game, not because of a lack of content, but your negative attitude that reflects on your own project. Your not helping yourself by doing that bud!

Skyla Doragono":38v2k8dh said:
Why would anyone want to, given your utter lack of respect for other people's opinion and unwillingness to take advice?

oh well thats just your opinion, fact is I have over 1500 downloads. :D :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.