Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Yo!

Hi, everyone!
I'm OldPat, an Italian 21 years old ("But you said Old-" "Shut up"), exceptionally broke, IT student! My hobbies and interests involve drawing and game making. I don't know how I could live my life if I couldn't make anything. I would keep on creating things every minutes of my life.
I'm currently working on a translation for a short game I released some month ago (link: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=78886 ), so I decided to begin showing it to you. Hope you'll be interested!^^
I will post my drawings and other works soon, aswell.
Hope I will find plenty of funny and completely out-of-their-head folks 'round here, just like me! :haha:
Oh, aaaand... please forgive any mistake and wrong sentences from here on out. As english is not my primary language Iiiii kinda suck at it.
What else? I like movies, anime, manga, books... the usual.

See ya! ^^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.