Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

weather system

I have a weather system using events and variables it works awesome best one I have done so far.

im having troubles with the color system. within houses you enter. when its evening the screen tints abit and when I enter a house
its still tint the same how do I tint the screen to normal inside the house and have it not effect my weather system outside.

Injury

Awesome Bro

You have a check for inside house at the top of the loop for your lighting system. Could be a variable, could be whatever:

If (inside == 1) {
set lighting to normal
}

You need to put these change variables or switch in the event used to move between "outside" and "inside". If you fade out or just use the default transitions, you need to make it seamless so when your lighting changes it won't just "pop"

I'll work something up if you need it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.