Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Wagon Interior

WagonInterior_Deathlock.png

I am aware of the existence of a wagon interior, although I needed one to match the wagon building in my previous tileset. Thus, I've created (or rather edited) an interior to fit a wagon style. It can be expanded to all sizes, as far as the RMXP can go.
Tags: wagon interior inside

Feel free to use for commercial and non-commercial purposes, don't forget to credit, if you please. ^_^

All of the pieces look really good but I don't care too much for the cloth towards the top. It looks like it got way too repeated and doesn't really seem to make too much sense. Other than that it's pretty useful.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.