Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Unable to download demos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering when scripts and demos will be available for download again, or if it's just me that cannot get in to download them. Whenever I click the link to download it simply tells me that I've apparently already registered (which I have), but it doesn't give me the download.

You're still validating. You have to verify your email adress first. Look into your email account or in your junk/spam mail folder if something is there to verify your account. If you can't find anything try PMing ccoa, Dark Zero or Erk to resend you the email.

Erk

This topic has been resolved. If WaywardPheasant or any other users have any questions or further problems regarding this topic, please create a new thread about them.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.