Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Try...this might help your problem with Mr.Mo's SBABS

Hello!This is my first time to post a reply so I hope this will help you...I too experienced this in Mr.Mo's ABS...Souldragon mentioned the RGSS100J.dll and RGSS1002E.dll...So souldragon maybe right on that or not...As Aerzy said there is no Text so I used the RGSS102E.dll but I continously get errors but with text...When I tried RGSS100J.dll it worked perfectly but there was one problem...It had no Text...So I thought of a way on how to fix this when something popped up in my mind...It was to change the Name of the RGSS102E.dll to RGSS100J.dll...Eureka!It worked with no errors and with text...So that is what I can tell you...If someone allready sorry if I wasn't able to read it...And please if you where able to fix it please send me Mr.Mo's Squad Based ABS file to my mail...(gilbertratuita@yahoo.com)

Thank you

I hope I was of help to you...

Aerzy

:P Thank you.  VERY MUCH. the game looks pretty stupid without text, lol

EDIT: WAIT STOP! the other name already exists.... so..... ummm...hrrrrrr.heh.... yeah.???

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.