Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Resource icon

The Healer

Hello

I just downloaded your game the other day
I really like your story it has inspired me to make the project me and my friends are making WAY better ^_^
Keep it up! plus your other game "All is not Lost" looks pretty cool, but I haven't played that one yet

although I have one thing that I had an error with
during the boss spider in the cave when I was fighting Cece had been killed
big whoop so I kept trying to play but when it was suposed to be her turn again I got an error saying
something was wrong with the script in line 19 I think it was, if I get it again I'll make a screen

Major Necropost. Check if the topic has been un-active for more than 30 days before you post in the future.
I'm going to stop back seating now. :wooper:

What oudoor tileset did you use I love it! Where can I find this and who made it? :]
I'm downloading the demo now so when I play I'll review it for ya :]

Edit: Sorry didn't realized I basically Necro-Posted got to this topic through a signature :)

I was fighting the GIANT spider and the game shut off on me... what happened I was so into it lol

Do NOT necropost. Check the date of your last post before posting. Next time it'll be a warn.

-JD

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.