Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Template Edits needed

This is quite a big request so it's understandable if not many people have time to do it. The edits I need need to be done on the mack looseleaf charsets (I'll provide a link at the bottom).

I need both the standard templates for male and female to be edited to be um, anatomically correct (lol) and different like poses done for them, the poses are as follows:

Standard walking
Sitting
Lying down
Dead
Punching (Jab, hook, uppercut)
Ducking
Fists up
Two handed weapon swing
One Handed Weapon Swing
Aiming handgun pose
Aiming long gun pose
Swimming
Kicking Pose
Stab Attack Pose

I understand this is a lot to ask and will be very grateful for anyone who can do this for me

Link to templates: http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/

This is a huge request you have here. Considering it's integral for your project, I'd suggest hiring someone to do it professionally.

Unfortunately, time is money rather than gratefulness.

ZenVirZan":219whr6d said:
This is a huge request you have here. Considering it's integral for your project, I'd suggest hiring someone to do it professionally.

Unfortunately, time is money rather than gratefulness.
thought about offering payment but because it's possible i'd have to do a kickstarter i'd need a price from someone about how much they'd want before i can do it

I guarantee someone's already made most of these; from a quick Google, Archeia made a few poses:

MgKbe.jpg

https://divisionheaven.me/tag/rtp/

Might be worth tracking down someone like them and getting permission to use them rather than trying to get someone to make it for you. Reason being that templates tend to be a personal thing people make as a project itself, with the time that goes into it it's unlikely someone will jump up and make one for someone else unless they have a personal interest in the project.

I'm going to have to encourage you to do it yourself. Because the nature of your request assumes some ability on your part to make edit to templates. Surely if you were planning to add hair and clothes to them you'd be able to make them anatomically correct yourself. And re-positioning limbs shouldn't be beyond you.

coyotecraft":2h03i4so said:
I'm going to have to encourage you to do it yourself. Because the nature of your request assumes some ability on your part to make edit to templates. Surely if you were planning to add hair and clothes to them you'd be able to make them anatomically correct yourself. And re-positioning limbs shouldn't be beyond you.
I got slight ability with re-positioning the limbs apart from things like making the arms look like they're swinging etd and as for anatomically correct idk it seems to come out wrong

Princess Amy":1p5p20ap said:
I guarantee someone's already made most of these; from a quick Google, Archeia made a few poses:

MgKbe.jpg

https://divisionheaven.me/tag/rtp/

Might be worth tracking down someone like them and getting permission to use them rather than trying to get someone to make it for you. Reason being that templates tend to be a personal thing people make as a project itself, with the time that goes into it it's unlikely someone will jump up and make one for someone else unless they have a personal interest in the project.
had a search for these poses with the mack style charsets but couldn't find them

phillip1756":7o5bofjw said:
coyotecraft":7o5bofjw said:
I got slight ability with re-positioning the limbs apart from things like making the arms look like they're swinging etd and as for anatomically correct idk it seems to come out wrong

We have a Pixel WIP thread and an Edits& Rips board you can post in and get feedback to figure out how to improve it.

coyotecraft":3styrcwi said:
phillip1756":3styrcwi said:
coyotecraft":3styrcwi said:

We have a Pixel WIP thread and an Edits& Rips board you can post in and get feedback to figure out how to improve it.
I'll check that out because struggling and can't pay anyone without quotes on how much they'd like for it

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.