Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Some random people heads for my game

78432362fefb6f349688c99c483fe795.png

Decided to draw some little portraits of the characters for the current draft of the story. I'll do the others eventually.

Well done getting the lips right. Too often in drawings like these in games you can cover up small parts and they all look the same, each head merely being male or female with a different haircut, etc, but these guys are clearly all unique people whichever aspect you look at.

Thanks! I tried to give people different features from each other and similar features to their relatives. A lot of the noses are pretty samey, though. I need to practice drawing more kinds of noses.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.