Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Some questions about Guillaume777's Multi-Slot script

Hey everybody,
I started using Guillaume777's multi-slot script a while ago
and I'm having some small problems with it, which I can't seem to figure out.

This is the script I'm talking about:
viewtopic.php?f=155&t=62272

And here are my problems/questions:

1. In the beginning of the script you can alter the percentage of damage both weapons do when you're dual wielding.
(standard is 100%) Now this works for regular attacks, but when I use skills, it just takes 100%, no matter
what percentage I put in there. Would it be possible to make it work for skills too? Here are the lines from the script I am talking about:

Code:

WEAPON_KIND_POWERS = [100, 100]            # 100 = normal power, 90 = 90% power

# Leave empty or put nil inside

# if you want the default names.

2. Is it possible to change the percentage of my first question in the game itself? Like in an event?

3. In my game I chose to have 2 weapon slots and the shield slot, so that it is:

Main Hand
Offhand
Shield

But the offhand and shield are actually the same arm (in offhand I can equip weapons, in shield only shields).
So I would like to have shield removed and be able to equip both 1-handed weapons and shields in the offhand slot.

4. With the script you can allow weapons to do a double attack (2x normal attack per turn with that weapon).
Would it be possible to allow 1-handed weapons to do this, but only when equipped in the Offhand?

I don't expect people to just do some research for me so that they can answer the questions,
but maybe there is somebody around here who used this script in the past and knows how to solve any of my problems.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.