Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[solved] Mascarpone's + Zekallinos' Animations

Terv

Here are the two animation packages:
Mascarpone: UbuntuOne (direct) - Myupload - Solidfiles - Mediafire
Zekallinos: UbuntuOne (direct) - Myupload - Solidfiles

Hey there,

I have stumbled upon some of Mascarpone's gorgeous particle-based animations in here and wanted to check out the full package. However every link in the official threads (#1, #2 (final version)) is dead and so are the threads themselves (for over half a decade).
Now usually I spend about 10-30 minutes googlin' and then find at least one fricking mirror, be it some Korean long forgotten RM community, but this time my search wasn't crowned with success.

Later I also have come across some of Zekallinos' sweet animations which seem to be so rare that there's not even a thread where he released them. It's a file of 175MB.

So I'm wondering whether anyone in this forums still has one of these amazing packages saved somewhere and some spare bandwidth to share it with me (and all the Internet, in this specific case). Mascarpone himself has been allowing re-ups in his own thread so I do think it's ok if someone brings his package back to life here.

Now if you're like 'uh I don't know where to upload big files', I recommend this rarely used but great website: http://www.myupload.dk/

Thanks in advance.

No clue. I don't even remember downloading it. Just stored it away and forgot about it. You're lucky, it was on my old lap top and I only copied it over on a whim when I transferred files over this summer.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.