Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Solved] I need help mapping with a tileset

Hey all! I've been working on a little project, and came to a point where I didn't know how to use a tileset I needed used. :sad: Here is the tileset:
Tileset
tendavm6.png

Basically I need someone to make an example map for me to demonstrate how to actually use the tiles in there. A few things I want to see:

-Which tiles are used to make the boundaries of the tent
-Which how to use them to make the tent.
-Any other uses for those tiles
-How to use the tent wall variation tiles

If anyone knows who made that tileset, please tell me.
I'm sorry for the silly request, I just don't know where to get started. Thanks in advance.

~Kiriashi

abreaction":zzhafktj said:
Try looking up the Ultmate Fuzed Outdoor tileset (but copying them to your graphics folder first)
If you need help with this one specifically, and can't use another, if you could tellme where you got it, that would be great.

For now,
Lonelyelf

Do you know if that tileset is on this site?

The top part of the tile set is very familiar. hmmmmm. (thinks hard) OH now I remember I found the top part (just the tent itself) on a google serch. Oh btw the pale triangle is meant to be semi transparent and it is the frount of the tent and not the black square. Google it or if you can't find it Ill post the tile set instructions that came with it. see ya.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.