Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

skelly!!

skeleton.png
|
skeleton2.png

skeletona.png
|
skeletona2.png

happy haloween!!! :boo:

two styles: one regular and one with less contrast and saturation so it blends better with the XP RTP
each style has two sprites: one regular and one "look ma no hands!"

here's a present for all my buddies here at hbgames! i figured HEY WHY NOT MAKE SOME MONSTERS everyone always has a use for monsters.

i seen a bunch of requests for skeleton sprites because the one that comes with the RTP is cloaked and has weapons and stuff but it doesnt have any barebones skellies. there is a neat edited rtp skelly out there (i'm pretty sure they used it in motw) and there's another one by a japanese guy but it's got a goofy head.

my goal with this to create something that would be suitable for a gritty dungeon and could blend in with a number of sprite styles. :mystery:
Tags: skeleton, monster, skull, zombie, undead

free for anyone to use in any kind of project, any engine, commercial or non commercial. i would appreciate some credit: despain, missingno, noise, or any other name i use

mawk

Sponsor

Hey, a skeleton that isn't all gussied up in a cape and bandana and all!

I love the walk cycle on this guy. It's very much the kind of thing you'd expect from something with no ligaments or tendons.

skeletonjelly.gif

personally i like these things better if i can use more frames because the traditional step-idle-step animation annoys the hell out of me, but i made this so people could use it in XP/VX without needing a script for more frames.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.