Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Server Down from 8P to 12A

I'm going to be needing the server computer for work shit the next few days, so the server is going to be down for 4 hours, from 8P EST to 12A EST, for the next few days. Then probs on Saturday I am going to be pulling it for a day to update it to 1.1.

FYI!

Ven, I finally got around to adding the starter for the rave room. That means you can go in there and punch the button as soon as you get the server updated.

Venetia":3117oxsq said:
??? it is online and has not changed ... I just rebooted it anyway to be on the safe side ...

That's really weird...

My computer says it's offline, and it's not letting me connect... the fuck is going on?

Edit: I just tried pinging, and I got four timeouts before it gave up.

Edit2: Did the domain lapse? I just tried going to the base domain http://boldlygoingnowhere.org and I get an ad for dyndns.

Edit3: Apparently, it's just one of the relay domains for dyndns or something. Other subdomains on it still appear to work properly.

Edit4: I think the dyndns relay needs to be updated or something. That's the only thing I can think of, at this point. Also:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/samwhitten.boldlygoingnowhere.org

I have no clue what happened there but my computer had randomly decided that its name was something that it wasn't, for no reason.

It should be fixed now ... I think? Can someone try please

[and yes x.boldlygoingnowhere.org is a free dyndns provider]

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.