Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sandfall Resource Dump

Last week I got a new computer, and I was recently digging around the old files on my main laptop. I found these old Sandfall resources, and—since the Sandfall project has long been abandoned, unfortunately—I figured that I might as well release these publically for people to use. I'm not going to have any use for them myself anymore. Lots of people may have seen these in the past, but this is the first time I'm officially releasing these.

Note that these are pretty old, so feedback on them won't really mean much. But if you're inclined, it could never hurt. For the most part, these are just a re-imagined RTP, anyway. Lots of recolors, with a few original sprites and frankensprites mixed in. Mostly this is just a dump for whoever could find a use for this stuff. Enjoy. Or not. :d

Download .zip (96 Files)

Examples:

(There are a couple of sets like this that have animated characters or objects)

Tilesets:

These tilesets aren't in the .zip file, because I didn't think to upload them until after. There's nothing really special about these, but they fit the style of the characters.

The original Sandfall tileset. Again, it's mostly recolored and rearranged RTP.

This second one is my newer, custom work. The tileset is mostly incomplete, but if anyone wants to pick up where I left off, feel free.

And that's that. Figured somebody might be able to get some use out of these. If not—oh well. Thanks for checking them out.

Nice work, shame most is unfinished. I dunno how useful unfinished work is!

Nonetheless I could see myself playing a game with those graphics. It's certainly an original genre to go down.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.