Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ruby MiniGames!

You have a pac-man thing in there maybe make a pacman sprite. that would be awesome!! and maybe if you are good at puzzle creating(writeing really) a mystery text game where you have to solve probelms to advance in levels.

wait.. there already is a minigame called arshman and a easter egg hunt one.

This thread's been dead for a while, but last night, I got bored, and made two new minigames. After finishing my other game demo (fallen) I am pleased to say that this game will be completely revived with new minigames, new modes, and 10x more fun :D

PS: Sorry if this is a bit of a necropost.

I made the switch passable and then I made a paralell process event.

Control variables: Variable x: Ballevent X
Control variables: Variable y: Ballevent Y
Conditional Branch: If variable x == whatever
Conditional Branch: Ifvariable y == whatever
Control switches: Ballonswitch ON

And so on...
Then the switch opened the door when turned on.

And yes, I'm gonna put it back up. Maybe I'll merge it with my eternal Dungeon game...

Also, I'd like to add, I so far have 8 of the 25 puzzles in the main mode, (yay, go me), and one puzzle in the arcade (thanks to Krade).

Planning on adding some Extras like... I dunno... Credits and such that unlock as you go through the game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.