Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RPG Maker MV Android Client

Have you successfully deployed an Android APK with this tutorial?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
First off - Thank you for taking the time to make this a reality. It is great!

I do seem to be running into an issue when I'm using Yanfly's plugins (RegionRestrictions/WeaponAnimation etc.) they seem to work correctly when deployed as a windows version, however as soon as I get this open and running on a phone it appears to throw previously unseen errors.

Any help, or an idea where I can go to research more on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again,

JustAPo

This is something the Plugin developer needs to solve. Some Plugins use features that are only available on the desktop version of RMMV, they ignore compatibility with the Web and Mobile deployment options, so you will need to consult with the developer directly, I'm afraid.

The MV Android client does nothing special, so Plugin compatibility really is down to the Plugin developer themselves and how whether they are invested in the non-desktop deployments for MV.

Hi, thank you very much for this.

It's working very well on my export.

Just one question: Is there a way to make it lock to portrait view?

My game resolution is 432 x 1280, and it exports to landscape view.

Thanks for you're awesome work! I'm currently trying to figure out how to let the game use local storage, but it looks like you removed the res/raw folder with the androidRequire files sometime ago. Could you point me in the right direction or possible just flat out show me exactly what I need to do?

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your application, but i don't understand how to add ads, i usually add ads in all my apps, but not in this ...

Thanks so much for this. But I'm getting an error "Androidrequired not define" when I run the program in android studio after I edited "StorageManager.js"

Everything works great except external storage.

How to implement android save externally?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.