Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RGSS 1 Moghunter CMS Error'sj

I'm using all of Moghunter's menue's. The reinvisioned ones by itigo. Skill, equip, status, etc. But for some reason, my player isn't showing up in the menu. His name, and stats are listed but his pictures are not. I'm using minkoff's Animated battle system in my game as well. The picture that shows up in the status part of the menu is all the frames from the animated battler and not the picture. Same goes for the equip menu. I've copied everything in the proper folder and have done everything listed. How do I fix this problem?

I get the following error. Script 'MOG - Scene Status' Line367:RGSS Error Occurred Disposed Window.
And line 367 reads:mad:status_face.x-=20.

I've uploaded a demo to mediafire, with all the scripts I'm using as well as graphics. I obviously didn't include everything that's in my project but all the stuff that was needed to prove my point in the demo. So if there's any incompatibility within scripts, it'll be known since it's everything. Here's a link to the demo error.

Help would be much appreciated. This is rather frustrating, as all the fundamentals in my project are done now except this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.