Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

(Request) A chara of this image

Maker:XP
Chara
I want it to be big, is for a boss figth
A chara of this image :
latest

Thanks for enyone that helps.

Lithering":2hk3z4vl said:
When it will be finished?
Best guess would be "when it is done".

You don't want to apply pressure when someone's doing artwork for you for free. Coyote probably has things going on that take precedence over this free sprite - they are doing this for experience and because of the challenge rather than any obligation to complete it for you.

Work on other areas of your game in the mean time and use the semi-completed sprite while it is being worked on. If Coyote is unable to finish the sprite, then I'm sure they'll allow a second artist to contribute towards its completion.

Xilef":2m6vfmzf said:
Lithering":2m6vfmzf said:
When it will be finished?
Best guess would be "when it is done".

You don't want to apply pressure when someone's doing artwork for you for free. Coyote probably has things going on that take precedence over this free sprite - they are doing this for experience and because of the challenge rather than any obligation to complete it for you.

Work on other areas of your game in the mean time and use the semi-completed sprite while it is being worked on. If Coyote is unable to finish the sprite, then I'm sure they'll allow a second artist to contribute towards its completion.
Sorry, spanish is my main lenguage, and what i know of english is mostly by videogames and songs in that lenguage.

I don't want to make pressure, but is just that is been a long time i don't have any news about the sprite. Just a coment saying "i'm still working on it" will be enough for me. And i'm very grateful that he's dedicating his time and skill free for me, e's very talented and the sprite so far is awesome, i just want to know how is it going, but i'm okay with waiting, making a sprite si very difficult and time consuming, i tried it mysefl but i didn't get anything right.

Bye

Agh, something doesn't look right.
I'm falling into a pixel animation trap again. This style has a particular edge quality that's tedious to animate. If it was just flat edges or a solid line color, I could just draw it. But the anti-aliasing always gets to me.
At 4 frames I could believe it's done manually. But I've seen similar pixel animations up to 30 frames, that aren't sliding parts, which has to be achieved through some other method. Some bush setting or byproduct of scaling+color indexing.
So I get caught up hunting for a shortcut instead of just finishing it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.