Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Rave Heart

Rave Heart

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share this fantastic wallpaper for the main cast of my game Rave Heart in a casual setting, if they weren't in a galactic war. ^_^ Character Art generated using Leonardo A.I., photoshopped + put together by me. Hope u guys like it! <3

Download for original huge image: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8kzqfsvi2imgu0w/Rave+Heart+Characters+Wallpaper.png/file
DrYNNOQ.png

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Rave Heart is getting an overhaul update! Version 7.0 is coming to Steam and Itch this June! with WASD accessibility, new in-game artwork overhaul, bug fixes, and brand-new sidequest content! Stay tuned! <3 ^_^

Promotional-Art-1-Medium.png

Title3.png

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Rave Heart Overhaul Edition is now live on Steam & Itch! Enjoy a new side quest with powerful foes, new in-game artwork, WASD movement, bug fixes, and more!

Rave Heart is 50% Off on Steam! If you enjoy classic JRPGs like Final Fantasy, but in space, grabbing your copy of the game will sate that classic JRPG appetite. 😁❤️

ANNOUNCEMENT: Rave Heart assets are now reverted back to the DS portrait art pack! You may now officially enjoy the beautiful human-made assets while playing Rave Heart. The new side-quest with all the new super-bosses are still available in this asset revert update. Hope you all enjoy! ^^ <3

You may also download a gallery pack for all the images made for the overhaul for free: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CzVGjjlYibeXU3Tu_dt5xCvY-kJfne74/view?usp=drive_link

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled8.png

Rave Heart is 48% Off on Steam for the Steam Spring Sale! :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.